12.

.
.
.
.

Next morning..

Taehyung's pov ..

I woke up hearing my alarm,
Turning it off I looked at chest my, where I got the best view and which I love the most to see every morning.
She was hugging me tight while snuggling onto my chest. Her sleepy face with a cute pout ..
I don't want to go office leaving this beauty here but I've to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I parked the car and entered inside the main gate, guards bowed me ..
I ringed the bell.

Y/n 's pov ..

Again a boring day I watched TV and did nothing else while the whole day passed...
I was sitting in the living room and heard the door bell.

Maria: dear, can you please open the door, my hands are busy ..

She shouted from the kitchen ..

Y/n: ok ..

I replied and went to open the door as I opened I saw him standing as he saw me a smile appeared on his face. He looked cute with this smile. I shifted, giving him space to enter. He entered and locked the door behind ..

Maria: dear, can you please come here for once ..

Again hearing Maria shouting from kitchen I went to her ..

Y/n: yes.. tell ..

Maria: dear, I'm having flour on my hands can you please give the glass of water to Mr. Kim ..

Y/n : oh, okay... I'll give it to him.

I took the glass and exit the kitchen ..
I saw him sitting on the couch. His head was leaned back and wide spread legs with eyes closed ..

Is he that much exhausted..!
I thought and went to him ..

Y/n: t-taehyung..!

Taehyung's pov ..

When I saw her opening the door, my eyes felt blessed without my knowing a wide smile crept on my lips.
She shifted a little and i entered inside .. Maria called her and she went to her. I placed my office bag beside me and sat on the couch. I leaned back my head and closed my eyes. I sat comfortably, I'm really exhausted today. I'd to attend 3 meetings and had to check almost all the schedules really my men are good for nothing. I've to kick them out soon .. they are good for nothing us-

Y/n: t-taehyung..

My eyes flutter open as I heard her calling my name for the first time.
I looked at her she was holding a glass. I smiled and sat properly..

Taehyung: yes baby ..

Y/n: h-have some water ..

I extended my hand and took the glass from her and smiled while replying her.

Taehyung: thank you baby ..

Y/n: welcome..

I placed the empty glass on the table and opened my both arms widely, she looked at me and I just smiled with slow steps she came closer to me and sat on my laps.. my smile grew wider as she understood what I want to. I wrapped my arm around her waist and put my another hand on her head and she leaned her head on my chest while I caressed her hair. I looked at her as she looked at me. She gasped when I lift her and made her sit with her legs on my each side my both hand went inside her t-shirt, griping her waist. I leaned in and gently smashed my lips on hers. I kissed her softly and smiled as I felt her kissing me back. Her hands were wrapped around my neck while our body was touching and I can feel her heartbeat, it's so relaxing. I pulled away from the kiss and dig my head on her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance which i love the most. I hummed in satisfaction and hugged her tight while stayed in the same position untill Maria came and disturbed us..