14.

.
.
.
.

..?  : Y/n .. it's you right .?

Y/n: e-eun-woo.. ?

Eun-woo: oh y/n, it's you only. I'm glad that you remembered me.

I stared at him still in shock.

Eun-woo: how are you y/n ..?

Y/n: I'm good but how are you here ..?

Eun-woo: I'm here because I've to attend a business party after few weeks and in this restaurant I came with my some old friends but why are you here ..?

Y/n: i-i I'm w-

Eun-woo: you came here must be with Jisoo right. I always asked about you to Jisoo.

Y/n: you and Jisoo were in touch since these years ..?

Eun-woo: yeah I'm sorry, I didn't let Jisoo to tell you because I didn't wanted you to worry about me.

Y/n: oh .. it's okay ...

But what he did next shocked me.

Eun-woo: I really missed you y/n.
I really did. I always wanted to tell you but didn't got the chance.

He said and hugged me. I was soo shocked that I could even move.
But what I saw next made me scared to death. I saw Taehyung was watching us from a little far while fuming in anger. His eyes were dead serious and his jaws were clenched.

I pushed eun-woo and he looked at me being confused. I saw Taehyung coming towards us and seeing him a shiver ran down my spine.

Taehyung: how dare you to touch something which belongs to me.

Eun-woo looked at Taehyung with frowned brows.
Taehyung stood straight and reached for something behind his blazer.
With a straight face he pulled out a gun and pointed at Eun-woo while coming closer to him.
Eun-woo was shocked and I felt my feet were stuck on the ground. I was terrified of what gonna happen next.

Taehyung : how dare you to touch what's mine.. now you've to pay for it ..

Taehyung growled at him .

Y/n : n-no don't do it .. it's not his fault..

My shaky hands reached for his blazer and clenched it.