20.

After having breakfast we all were sitting and chit-chatting with eachother. Y/n looks happy with them. Then I  heard the door bell who can it be? I thought and saw Maria opening the door and a bright smile crept on my lips as they entered inside.

Taehyung: oh my lady !

As I said everyone looked at me. I went towards her and hugged her.

Taehyung: how are you mom?

Mrs. Kim : I'm fine Tae. What about you?

Taehyung: you can see. I'm all fit and fine.

I pulled away and went towards my father and hugged him.

Taehyung: how are you dad?

Mr. Kim: I'm good Tae.

I pulled away from the hug and turned back. Hyung, Jimin and Jungkook also greeted them as they all know eachother very well.
I saw y/n she was confused I went towards her and holding her hand I took her to my parents.

Taehyung: mom, I told you that I want to introduce you to someone who is soo special for me.. She's the one.. Y/N

Mrs. Kim: oh, nice to meet you y/n..
I'm t/m/n Tae's mom.

She went towards y/n with a smile on her face she said.

Y/n: nice to meet you too..

She smiled and answered.

Mrs. Kim: you are so beautiful dear.

Y/n: thank you, you too look beautiful.

Mrs. Kim: oh dear...

Mr. Kim: how much time will you take .. let me also talk to her.

My dad said and went towards y/n .

Mr. Kim: hii ! I'm t/d/n Tae's dad. How are you dear?

Y/n: I'm good, how are you?

Mr. Kim: I'm also good.

Taehyung : ok come lets sit there.

We all went towards the couch and sat there.

Mrs. Kim: so Tae, are you and y/n just friends ?

She said with a teasing smile on her face. She knows I never had any female friend because most of them cringe around me just for my money and body and if I'll make friends also I'll never allow any girl in my house but y/n is the only girl for whom I feel like this. Indeed I'm in love with her.
I so badly want to tell my mom that I love her. I want to marry her. I want to be with her for my whole life but now I can't tell her this as I don't know what y/n thinks and wants. I can't say anything without knowing what y/n wants.

Mrs. Kim: Tae ..?

Taehyung: y-yes mom we are jus--

Jungkook: imo you know Tae hyung loves y/n and when we first met y/n he introduced her infront of us as his fiancee.

Jungkook said cutting me off. I glared at him. I looked at Jin hyung and he gestured me to cool down. I moved my gaze towards y/n, she was looking down while fiddling with her fingers and I know maybe she don't want to marry me. Well what I can do, I can't threat her using her unnie as I don't want her to again get scared of me and also I threatened her because I wanted her to stay with me I never had any intention to hurt her or her unnie.

Mrs. Kim: REALLY TAE.. I'm really happy for you. Finally you got someone.

Taehyung: mom thats n--