2. The eyes

Y/n's pov

Thank God!
She is not facing me, I turned to go to my sit. As I turned ... I bumped onto something hard. I rubbed my forehead and my eyes fall on a pair of shoes which means I didn't bumped onto something but with someone. I crane my neck upwards to see the person. Looking upward.. my eyes got widened...

After meeting a beautiful pair of eyes

After meeting a beautiful pair of eyes... They were beautiful yet dangerous. It was not showing much emotion. The person was tall , his broad shoulders and wait ! Shaking my head .. I came back to my senses and bowed a little and went to my sit again.

Taehyung's pov

Today I got information about my rival that he is coming at xyz club and I've to catch him as he is the reason behind my many losses. So, here I'm waiting for him and my eyes got him near the bar but as soon as he saw me , he rushed towards the exit and I went after him but I halted at my place when someone bumped onto me.
Fuck it ....!
I cursed under my breath and was ready to beat the shit out of whoever it was but I restain myself from doing that when my gaze fall on a short petite figure infront of me rubbing her head. She moved her head upwards to look at me... and my breath stuck in my throat.. "Breathtaking" was the only word that came to my mind. She was staring at me with her big doe eyes. Her eyes which showed nothing but innocence and purity. I was dazed by her beauty.. she looked so soft.
All these were ringing inside my head and silently keep watching her. She then suddenly bowed and went passing me. I wanted to ask her who is she? But then one of my man came to me.

The man: sir we got him ...

Taehyung: take him to the basement.

The man: as you say sir ...
He bowed and left.

I turned and saw her sitting near the bar counter. "Beautiful" I mumbled.. she is beautiful but venerable .. fragile.. She made me felt many things which I never felt before. She looks too pure and like a  little girl.... MY BABYGIRL...
I smirked as the sudden thought of her lying under me looking with those innocent eyes and begging me.. all naked. Baby I've to go now but soon we will meet... Just wait a little till I get every information about you.. you will be mine by hook or crook , whether you like it or not.
I broke the chain of my thoughts and rushed outside of the club to deal with the fucker.

Y/n's pov

Again I turned back to see what's unnie doing ... and there she is still dancing . Isn't her legs hurting even after dancing for so long?
I went towards her.

Y/n: unnie... You've had enough.. now
      let's go. I want to go now.

Jisoo: please y/n a little..

Y/n: no unnie.. you're already drunk and
      it's late enough and we've work
    tomorrow... remembered!

Jisoo: ok y/n..

She said with a small pout on her lips. I chuckled and we both went outside the club. I made unnie sit on the passenger seat and I sat on the driver's seat and started the engine. We both reached my apartment.
.
.
I made unnie sleep in my another room and here I'm laying on my bed after doing my night routine. I closed my eyes to sleep but suddenly the pair of that beautiful eyes came to my sight and my eyes flutter opened. Thinking of that beautiful eyes and flawless face of that man .. unknowingly a small smile crept on my lips. Indeed he is the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life and suddenly I felt an unknown feeling.. like my heart fall at my stomach.
Yaaaaaaah..!   y/n why are you even thinking all these just sleep or you'll be late for work tomorrow and I know that unnie will not able to go to work tomorrow as she always have a severe headache next day after clubbing. I broke the chain of thoughts and covered myself with the duvet and drifted into my dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day

In the morning

Y/n's pov....

"Ring Ring"
My eyes flutter opened as I heard the alarm.. tapping on it , I turned it off and yawned, stretching my limbs I got off my bed. I headed towards the washroom and took a warm bath. After doing my business, I went to kitchen for making breakfast for me and unnie. I made a hangover soup for unnie knowing that she'll have headache. Entering to her room I placed the bowl in the side table and shook her body to wake her up.

Y/n: unnie wake up and have this soup,
     or will be late for work.

Jisoo: y/n , please let me sleep or my head
        will burst.

She said while whining.

Y/n: I already know that.. you don't have
      to go for work today I'll go alone and
   after waking up have this soup and I
have placed the breakfast on the dinning table ... have it . I'm going now.

Hearing a whishpered like ok from her I took my purse, car keys and headed to càfe.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skips

Aaaa... It has been a few hours only and I'm already tired as today many customers are coming. Serving a couple their drinks .. I sat near the counter. I was scrolling on my phone when I heard a 'ting' sound .. indicating that again got a customer. Putting my phone in the pocket of my apron .. taking the small note pad.. I went to the customer to take the order. I went to the sur where he's sitting... Yes, he as he was back facing me and it's clearly visible that he's a man. I went near him and without looking at him I asked ...

Y/n: what would you like to have sir..?

??  : .. .. .. .. ..

Not getting any reply from him.. I moved my gaze from my note to him .. he was wearing a mask and was staring me only. I can only see his eyes... I frowned my brows..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So...
here's another chapter...
Idk how you are finding my story ..
Whether it's boring or if you're getting a lil interest!!! I seriously don't know..
All I can hope that you're liking my story...
If you like the chapter please do vote and share your thoughts in comment and I'll try to make the story more interesting than it is ..

Till then take care 💜
See you soon ..
.
.
.