36.

Jin hyung was about to go when we heard the door bell. Maria opened the door and we three came to the hall...
I saw mom there. She came towards me while frowning her brows .

Mrs. Kim : Tae are you crying ? What happened tae ?

She asked worriedly. I've never cried infront of anyone. Not even in front of my mom.
I couldn't control it and hugged her crying while burring my face on her shoulder .

Mrs. Kim : tell me tae what happened? You're scaring me .

Jin : imo nothing happened that much . Actually tae and y/n had a small argument and since then y/n is not talking to him that's why he is behaving like this.

Mrs. Kim : is it tae ??

I nodded not knowing what to say .

Mrs. Kim : who is at fault??

I looked at her and said .

Taehyung: it's my fault only. I didn't listen to her.

Mrs. Kim : it's ok Tae I'll talk to her.

Jin : imo I'll go and talk to her...

Mrs. Kim : ok Jin you go .. I'll see Taehyung.

Jin : thank you imo.

He said and went upstairs while I mom and jimin were sitting in the living room .

Y/n's pov

I was sobbing hugging my knees. I heard knock on the door but I don't want to talk with anyone now .

Jin : y/n it's me your oppa please open the door .

I opened the door and he came inside.

Jin : I know y/n what he did with you .

I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly and I again busted out. He slightly pulled away from the hug and then wiped my tears with his thumbs.

Jin : I know y/n you're hurt. I know what he did wasn't right. He should have listen to you once but you know his anger.

Y/n : I know and I'm not angry on him but he said he'll let me go. He'll let me go away from him. He doesn't love me oppa. He doesn't trust me even.

Jin : maybe he said because he's afraid that if he'll ask you to stay with him then you might get more angry.

Y/n : no oppa. He doesn't love me. He even can't see my love. He can just see his anger.

I felt dizzy and my legs were getting weak.

Jin : you love him y/n ??

Y/n : but he doesn't trust me. He'll not believe m-

Jin : do you really love him y/n ? Say y/n do y-

I didn't heard him what he said at last. I felt my legs getting weak and breathing getting heavier. I want to talk but nothing left from my mouth.
Suddenly darkness covered my eyes and everything went black.

Taehyung's pov

I was trying to calm down when I heard Jin hyung.

Jin : TAE COME FIRST.

my eyes widened due to shock. Why is he shouting? Has something happened to y/n ??
I rushed upstairs. Mom and Jimin also followed me. The door was already opened. I entered inside and saw y/n was unconscious laying on Jin hyung 's lap. I ran towards her and tapped her cheeks .