27.

Taehyung's pov

She went to take shower. Yesterday we had our dinner in room only. So today I thought to have our breakfast outside. I was searching some places where we can visit. I saw a cafe whose surrounding was looking clam. I decided to go there. I saw her coming out of the washroom .
I have already taken shower.
.
.
.
.
After our breakfast we were causally walking towards our hotel while intertwining our hands together.

Taehyung: babe !!

Y/n: yes

Taehyung: do you want to go for clubbing tonight??

Y/n: why so sudden ??

Taehyung: nothing special really. I just want to go because it's been long since I went to club. And I also want to go with you but I'm not forcing you... if only you want then only we'll go otherwise it's ok.. you can always say no-

Y/n: if you want then it's oky .. we can ..

Taehyung: really ?

Y/n: yes ..

She smiled at me and I gladly returned.

Taehyung: come I'll buy you a dress for tonight.

Y/n: but I'm having a lot of d-

Taehyung: no babe it's for tonight.. come

I said and dragged her to a mall. I bought a dress for her which was looking fabulous and it'll look more amazing when she'll were it. I've also bought a pendent for her from Seoul which I wanted to give her in our wedding's night but because of her condition I couldn't give that day. So I'll give her tonight.

At evening

After getting ready I was wearing my wrist watch when she came and stood beside me. I moved my gaze to look at her from head to toe and she's looking more beautiful than I've expected.

She's looking so ethereal and on her neck still she have my mark on it .. it faded a little but it's still there showing whom she belongs to.

Taehyung: you're looking gorgeous, love.

Y/n: thank you..

She smiled.

Y/n: I'm ready ..

I made her stand infront of the mirror and took her hand covering her own eyes.

Y/n: what are yo-

Taehyung: have patience love.

I said whispering in her ear. I left her hand and she was still covering her eyes with her palm. I took out the box from my pocket which was having the pendent inside. I took it out and place it around her neck. I was locking it when I saw her touching it. I joined the ends and took her hands away from her face. She opened her eyes and I looked at our reflection on the mirror.