25.

He smiled and pecked your head while admiring your sleeping figure but.... suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He stood up covering you with the duvet till neck and after wearing his pants he opened the door slightly.
There was Jisoo and Taehyung's mom were present.

Mrs. Kim: Tae is y/n okay ??

Taehyung: yes mom she is ok.

Mrs. Kim: ok move I'll see her.

Taehyung panicked and said ..

Taehyung: n-no mom it's okay. She has already fallen asleep.

He said and smiled awkwardly at the end.

Mrs . Kim: oh I see .

She said with a teasing smile on her lips.

Taehyung: mom please.

Taehyung whined and Jisoo and Mrs. Kim laughed.

Jisoo: leave him imo let's go .

Mrs. Kim: ok .. take care of her we're leaving.

Taehyung: ok

She said and patted his cheeks. Taehyung smiled and close the door as they went. He get under the duvet again hugging you close to him and went into deep slumber.

.
.
.
.

Next morning

Taehyung's pov

I woke up as the direct sun rays fall on my face through window. I looked down to my chest as I felt someone snuggling onto and my eyes met her closed ones. Who is only belongs to me. My everything, My love. Suddenly I felt a sudden flip in my stomach. My eyes fall on her lips. How badly I wanna smash my lips on her but I controlled. I looked at her closed eyes. Her neck is having purple marks and I remembered how I mark her as mine. My hand went to her cheek caressing it gently with my thumb before pecking her softly. My finger slip down to her neck, tracing the hickeys that I had left on her. She shift a little, probably disturbed by the constant touching. I leaned in to kiss one of the larger hickey just below her collarbone. She stirred in her sleep, lips moving as if to complain.

Y/n : mmmm.. stop

She moaned almost in annoyance and she waved her hands around trying to smack my face. Dodging it skillfully I said ...

Taehyung : sorry baby ..

I said and saw her opening her eyes.

Y/n 's pov

I was sleeping peacefully untill I felt something wet on my collarbone. I tried to moved that with my hand. I asked to stop. As I heard his husky voice I opened my eyes only to find him just few inches away from me. I felt scared and with a jerk I sat up causing the duvet to slide down but I hissed as I felt sharp pain on my lower abdomen. I looked at him and he was staring my chest with widened eyes. I frowned in confusion as why is he staring me like this. I followed his gaze and my eyes widened now as I saw my blossoms were in full expose and I covered it with duvet in seconds. I cleared my throat and looked at him again in full emberressment.

Taehyung: it's ok love. Come take a warm bath it'll ease your pain.

He came to my side. He covered me with the duvet and picked me up in bridal style and took me towards the washroom. He made me stand.

Taehyung : call me it you want anything ok .

He pecked my forehead and went outside. I let the duvet fall on the floor and look myself in the mirror. I saw my neck and near collarbone were having hickeys given by him. I traced it with my fingers and unknowingly a smile crept on my lips.
.
.
.
After taking shower I came outside wearing a white floral dress. I saw Taehyung was sitting on the edge of the bed .

Taehyung: let's go love mom is calling us for breakfast.

I nodded my head and we went downstairs. I saw Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Jisoo and mom dad were already sitting at the dinning table. We went and sat. I was sitting between Taehyung and unnie. Taehyung was on my right side and Jisoo unnie was on the left. I wished morning to everyone and they wished me back.

Jisoo: so y/n how was last night??

She wishpered near my ear and I glared at her.

Jimin : so Tae did you slept well last night ??

And after hearing Jimin everyone started laughing causing me to look down .

Taehyung: you .. you just wait. I'll show you.

While Jimin and Jungkook were looking at eachother time to time and smirking.

I saw Taehyung glaring at Jimin but why and jimin quickly shut his mouth.
We all started eating. Until we heard dad.

Mr. Kim : so Tae we are leaving today.

Taehyung : why dad? You can stay with us for few days more.

Mr. Kim : no Tae. What we'll do if here will be no one in this house.

Taehyung: why no one will not be here. I and y/n are here only.

Mr. Kim : no Tae I've booked two tickets of Bora Bora island for your honeymoon.

Taehyung : what !!

Mrs. Kim : yeah Tae I've only told your dad to as I know how much you're in love with your work and that's why I made you take at least two months leave from your office and don't worry you're having today's night flight.

Taehyung: but mom you should have told me before. I didn't arranged anything.

Mrs. Kim: don't worry your dad and I are here. You just enjoy with y/n .

Taehyung : but ..

Mr. Kim: I'm here tae. Just enjoy you two go and start packing. Also I've booked a presidential suite for you both at Bora Bora island.

Taehyung : ok thank you..

I looked at Taehyung and he smiled at me.