40.

I stood up and went towards the door. I opened the door and my eyes widened. I saw y/n was holding head head and groaning while on her knees.

Taehyung: Y/N ...???

I was going to hold her but she fall on the floor and her body layed unconscious there.
I quickly picked her up and carried her to our room. I patted her cheeks to wake her up. I saw blood coming out from her nose. My hand started to shake due to fear.

Taehyung: HYUNG ...!! JIMIN ..!! JIN HYUNG .

Jin : what happened?? Hey !! What happened to her. ??

Taehyung: please call the doctor hyung fast please.
.
.
.

We were standing in our room as the doctor checked her.

Doctor: she must have seen some memories from her past or maybe she had tried to remember anything. It happened because of this only. Please don't make her remember anything. Let it come naturally. Her health is getting better and there is 50% of chance that she can get her memories back.
.
.

The doctor said and left. I , Jin hyung and Jimin were still present in the room. I saw her opening her eyes. She tried to sit up but failed and groaned holding her head. I went to her and helped her to sit leaning against the headboard.
I cupped her cheeks and few tears left from my eyes.

Taehyung: are you okay y/n ? Is your head aching too much ?

She just stared at me.

Y/n : I was pregnant ?

Did she heard our conversation. I thought.

Y/n : tell Tae I want to know. Did we lose our unborn child ? Your car collided with mine ?

I couldn't control and tears streamed down my eyes. I just rushed downstairs. I can't answer. I don't have much strength to face her. I can't see her hating me.

Y/n's pov

As I asked him, tears were continuingly stared falling from his eyes. I felt bad and without saying anything he went outside. I looked at Jin oppa.

Y/n : please oppa.. please!

He sighed and came towards me and sat on the bed.

Y/n: I heard both of your conversation.

Jin : y/n you were seven months pregnant while you met with that accident and you lost your baby and yes Tae's car collided with yours and cause this accident. He was drunk that night. He blame himself for your this condition. He thinks that if you'll know that you lost your baby because of him then you'll hate him and because of him you lost your memories.

I sighed. I got to see something from my past and it was the time when maybe I was taking with my baby bump.

Jin : did you heard anything else apart from what I said ?

I shook my head because after listening that I was pregnant I got flashback and fainted. Jin oppa sighed.

Y/n : I want to talk to him oppa. Please tell him to come to me. I don't hate him really. I love him more than anything. Please send him to me .

Jin : ok .

He said and they both went downstairs. I took the glass from the side table and gulped the water. I saw Taehyung entered and stand far from me. His face was red eyes were fluffy due to crying.

Y/n : come to me tae

He looked at me. I extended my both hands towards him calling him closer to me. He sat beside me and hold my extended hands. I freed my hands from his and scoot towards him and I hugged him tight making my arms around him. He didn't hugged me back but I just hold him close to me.