15.

Taehyung's pov

I made her wear my oversized hoodie after cleaning her. Then I cleaned myself before wearing my pant.
I laid beside her and looked at her, her eyes are swollen and lips were slightly red. I covered both of us with duvet. I hold her close me, in my embrace and fall asleep without my knowing.

Next morning..

Y/n 's pov..

I woke up with a terrible pain down there and found myself in his arms. I removed his arm from my waist. I was wearing a hoodie maybe his. I tried to move my legs but I felt a sting pain down there. I hissed and causing tears to form in my eyes but ignoring the pain, I put my legs on the floor. I tried to stand up but with a loud thud I end up falling on the ground causing him to wake up and tears streamed down my eyes ..

Taehyung : y/n are you okay ?

I saw Taehyung got off from the bed and rushed towards me and stood infront of me within a second. He help me to sit on the bed and cupped my cheeks but i looked away, not wanting to look at him at all. I heard him sighing. 

Author's pov 

Taehyung made you looked at him.

Taehyung: y/n are you okay ?

He asked worriedly but you jerked off his hands.

Y/n: why? Why are you doing this to me ? Why won't you leave me? I gave you what you wanted then why ?

You broke down in tears. 
You believed that once he'll have sex with you then he'll leave you but why is he acting like this.

Taehyung: what are you talking about ?
I love you and I'm worried about you.

Y/n: no.. You're lying.
You just wanted to have sex with me .

Taehyung felt his heart cracked. His eyes widened and he panicked.

Taehyung: no.. That's not true. I love you y/n .

He said and tried to cup your face and you let him this time.
You were so tired that you'd no energy left to argue. "You're lying" you mumble to yourself.
He held you in his embrace while you sobbed hard and he caressed your hair.

Taehyung: baby, come .. take a warm bath it'll help to ease the pain.

You didn't said anything while Taehyung went inside the bathroom, coming outside after few minutes.

Taehyung : come baby I've prepared a warm bath tub for you ..

Taehyung carried you in bridal style and took you inside the bathroom. He put you in the tub. You felt your body relaxed as the warm water touched your body and the aroma was too calming too.

Taehyung: you take your bath.. if you need anything just call me okay.

Pecking your forehead he left from there. He went to another washroom to take shower.
.
.
.
When you came out after bathing you saw a letter and a plate was on the side stable. You went there and took the letter.

In the letter 

I'm sorry love...
I've some work so I'm leaving. Have this food and there is medicine left beside it.
If you still feel any pain then have that, it will help in reducing the pain. Take care and I'm really sorry for yesterday. I love you. 

You read the letter and thought.
If he loves me then he never would have hurt me but sometimes it feels like he's not acting. You shrugged your thoughts.
.
.
It's dinner time, you both were having dinner silently. You finished and walked to the bedroom. After few minutes you saw him coming inside. Your eyes formed tears unknowingly and you turn to other side.
Taehyung's heart shrank when he saw your behaviour.
Did I lose her ?
He thought..
He then laid beside you facing your back. He wanted to hold you close to him but this will scare you more so he just stared at your back and soon fall asleep.
.
.
.
Few days passed away like these.
If Taehyung would have asked anything, you just answered by shaking your head as yes or no.
.
.
It was evening time, you felt bored so you went down towards kitchen and saw Taehyung was there. You tried to go from there but he hold you wrist as softly as he could. You started to shiver, so he left your wrist. Taehyung's heart shrank looking at your pathetic condition. What he had done!  He promised himself that he'll never hurt you, he'll protect you but he failed to protect you from his own devil from his anger.
He wanted to take you in his embrace but that would be useless. He'll end up scaring you more.