48.

Mature content ahead  🔞

A satisfied smirk crept on my lips seeing his reaction. Swaying my hips I went towards him. He was staring at me without even blinking. I took his phone and put it on the side table and he was only staring at me. His gaze moved from my face and went down and his eyes grew wider. Without saying anything I sat on his laps. He looked at me and then again looked down. I leaned in and my lips were almost touching his.

Y/n : eyes up here.. Mr. Kim

I said brushing my lips against him.
He looked at me and my smirked grew wider.
I placed his hands on my waist inside my bathrobe and learned towards his ear.

Y/n : you like it .. isn't it Mr. Kim ?

I said seductively and bite his earlobe and pecked his neck while a soft moan left from his mouth.
I again looked at his eyes and removed his hands from my waist and stood up. I wanted to burst out laughing seeing him shocked.

Y/n : ok Mr. Kim I'm tired and sleepy lets sleep.

I turned around and came opposite side of bed. I pressed my lips from bursting out. I layed down back facing him but suddenly he turned me and hovered over me. I bite on my lower lip looking at his eyes which were full of lust and sinful desires.

Taehyung: you really like to tease me isn't it baby ?

He leaned in and wishpered in my ears.

Taehyung: and now be ready to get punished for teasing me.

I dig my teeth on my lip hearing his deep husky voice. He took my bathrobe off my body throwing it somewhere in room.
He leaned up and smashed his lips on mine and without thinking twice I wrapped my arms around his neck but he hold my both hands and pinned over my head with his one hand.

Y/n : mmmm ..

I whined but he kept kissing me hungrily. I broke the kiss as I was running out of breath. I gasped when he cupped my clothed bosom making me moan. He tore the upper part of lingerie with his one hand and took my right nipple inside his mouth sucking on it while giving rough massage to the other bud. Leaving my bosoms he buried his face on my neck while sucking on it. He pressed himself against me and I gasped when his hard crotch rubbed against my throbbing womanhood while a soft moan left from my mouth.

Author's pov..

His body became more aroused hearing her soft moan. He left her neck and sat on his knees while a satisfied smirk crept on his face seeing the mess under him.
He trailed his finger from her inner thighs and she gasped when she felt his finger almost touching your cervix. Without wasting any time he pulled down the panty off her legs. He spread her legs while her eyes were tightly closed. Y/n gasped when his warm breath fall on her bare pussy. A sinful sound escaped from her mouth when he licked her clit and pushed his middle finger inside. He moved his finger deep inside her. Y/n arched her back when he pushed his ring finger inside her without any warning.

Y/n: tae.. aaah ..

She moaned when he started moving his fingers faster and deep while spreading her thighs more. Soon she felt a knot inside her stomach and clenched her walls around his fingers while his fingers were moving roughly deep inside. She moaned aloud his name and came all over on his finger. He took out his fingers and licked them seductively while y/n was a complete mess panting heavily. He pulled his shorts down and hovered over her again. She bite on her lower lip when his erection touched her entrance. She gasped when he pushed himself inside roughly, without any warning. He groaned in temptation while slamming deep and roughly inside her making her cry in pleasure. Her arms wrapped around his neck but he again hold them and pinned against the bed making her whined to touch him while trusting deep inside her in inhumane speed while she arched her back drowned in complete pleasure. Y/n again tried to touch him but it was impossible as he was holding her hands tightly. She knew that he was doing this intentionally for making her suffer for teasing him. He started hitting her right spot while Y/n arched her back and her full body was drenched in sweat as the pleasure was too much.