30.

.
.
.
.
After having our breakfast we were in room only. I asked her if she wanna go out but she refused telling that she is not feeling like.
.
.
.
It's evening time I decided to go to the beach for watching the sunset. I asked her and she agreed. We went to the beach walking barefoot on the sand and holding her hand intertwining with mine. We watched the sun set which was so relaxing. Then we went to our room. I came out of washroom but didn't saw her in room. I went towards the pool area and saw her sitting there while putting her legs into the water and was zone out. I slowly went towards her I bent down and splashed some water towards her. She gasped and looked at me in shocked while I brust out laughing looking at her shocked face. I opened and shirt and jumped into the pool and again slashed water on her while she tried to get up but I hold her wrist and pulled her into the pool while she gasped due to the sudden contract of water.

Y/n : Tae what are you doing ?

Taehyung: nothing just want to tease my wifey.

I said and again splashed water on her while she also started splashing water towards me and we both laughed looking eachother.
I saw her face looking so cute while laughing. I really saw her after a long laughing like this. I was admiring her but suddenly she stopped laughing when she noticed me.

Y/n : why are you looking at me like this ??

She said and I went towards her and hugged her.

Taehyung: y/n I love you so much. I want to be with you forever. I don't want anything baby but only you. You're the reason of my happiness please never ever leave me. I'll die without you.

I said and kissed her forehead. I looked at her eyes and it shows love and care.
I don't know if I'm getting it right or not but I want to feel her love.
Hope she'll also love me someday. I leaned in and joined our lips. I couldn't control to feel her lips on mine.
I hold her waist tight and pulled her more closer to me.
She wrapped her arms around my neck. I love to feel her lips on mine. I love how she tastes. I licked her lower lip and she parted her lips. I smiled and entered my tongue, tasting every inch of her mouth.
I felt her out of breath and pulled away from the kiss.
I joined my forehead with her.

Taehyung: I love you y/n. I love so much .

I said and looked at her.

Y/n : i-

She was going to say something when I heard my phone ringing.

I grinned my teeth being annoyed.

Taehyung: just a second love..

She nodded her head and I went inside the room. I saw the caller I'd. It was my secretary Mr. Han . But why is he calling me now ?? Doesn't he know that I'm in my honeymoon. I picked the call.

Taehyung: what made you call me at this hour ?

Mr. Han : Mr. Kim I called you to remind that next week you're having that business party .

Taehyung: wasn't it going to held next month ??

Mr. Han : no sir it's next week itself.

Taehyung: so when I said you I'm taking leave for 2 months why didn't you remind me at time time only ??

I said clenching my teeth being done with my every men.

Mr. Han : I thought you know and even you can come and attend the party then can go back ..!!

Taehyung: oh yeah ... You want me to go there to attend the party and again I'll come here leaving my wife all alone ??

Mr. Han : n-no i didn't me-

Taehyung: you leave it. I'll see what to do .

I said and cut the call.
I am really done with them.I kept the phone back and went towards the pool taking two towels.
I went into the pool and back hugged y/n .

Taehyung: baby I have something to say .

Y/n : what is it ??

Taehyung: we have to go back to Seoul in this week only.

Y/n : oh ..!

Taehyung: because I'm having an important business party to attend and I'd forgotten that it is going to held next week.

Y/n : oh

Taehyung: yeah so we've to return back, you're not mad right ??

Y/n : no why would I ?

Taehyung : I'm sorry baby. I promise once I'll be free from my work I'll take you here again and that time we'll spend time without any disturbance.

Y/n : it's o-

Taehyung: I'm really sorry for ruining our honeymoon love.

She broke the hug and turn towards me. She hugged me and said.

Y/n : it's okay. I'm not sad but yeah I like this place but I understand.

Taehyung: thank you love.

I said and pecked her forehead. I took the towels and give to her. We came out of the pool. After changing into warm clothes we had our dinner and slept feeling eachother's warmth.

Next morning

Y/n 's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but I felt something on my chest. I layed straight and it was still there. I was in deep sleep, I tried to remove it but it didn't. Unwillingly I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung was sleeping burring his face onto my neck and had a tight grip on my right boob with his hand. I gasped when he suddenly squeezed it.

Taehyung : baby you feel so good ..

He said like a whisper near my ear. Is he dreaming something??
He again squeezed it hard and a moan escaped from my mouth. He started to give it rough massage.
I hold his hand but he was still continuing.

Y/n : t-tae ahh

He was in sleep. Don't know what he is dreaming. I felt my breathing getting heavy. I felt the friction between my legs. I couldn't hold in and ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.