CH 4: A SAVIOR

AUTHOR      Aditya and Ragini were slowly walking on the sand with intertwined hands

                                 AUTHOR

Aditya and Ragini were slowly walking on the sand with intertwined hands. Soon the cloud started pouring dazzling rain. They were enjoying the shower. It was like each drop were carrying so much love. And both were blissful getting wet in it.

However as they say blissful time does not stays for long. Something happened and he fell on the ground.

"Adi?" She called out his name but got no response. The rain turned into a heavy downpour. Her eyes flashed with something red. A fatal red. It was his blood. Her hand were printed in her love's blood.

Her tears started mingling with the rain. She was helplessly and repeatedly calling his name. She run to the road. Because of the heavy rain not a single car was halting
She was helpless for her love. She was roaming madly in the dark night. The rain came splashing mercilessly against her body. But she cared none.

Finally God sent a help seeing her. A black Audi stopped. She could not see the man's face due to the darkness.

As that man's face came into the moon light she saw his face.

"Sir my husb...and.... blood. I need to take him to.... the ho...s..pital. plssssss. He...lp me." She tried to speak between her cries.
____________________________________________

Aditya slowly opened his eyes to find a white roof infront of his eyes. A slow peeping sound, a slow sound of some unknown voice was reaching his eyes. He took sometime to realize that he was in the hospital. As he struggled to sit , a doctor came and helped him to sit upright.

He felt a pain in his right chest. When he looked at it a big bandage was tied on his right chest.

"How are you feeling sir?" The doctor asked.

"Better," He replied scanning the pipe attached to his hand.

"Jai hind. Are you okay AM." Rahul came forward and asked him. He gave a slight nod.

"So I saved a life." A deep voice encroached the whole room. Aditya slowly looked up to find a tall, muscular man standing infront him. He was standing stern holding so much authority.

He being a police officer could not stop himself finding something in his face. His face was cold more than ice and calculated. He said that he saved a life but their was not a hint of smile in his face like he had never smiled in his life.

"AM. He is the one who saved your life," Rahul said.

"Thank you very much. I am Aditya Malhotra. I really don't know how to repay you, what you did for me. But I promise I will help you when you will need me," Aditya said genuinely with a huge smile.

"You are most welcome SP Aditya. And about repaying, that you will soon need. Don't forget your promise SP," he said and turned. He opened the door to leave." I'll take a leave now."

He was about to exit when Aditya halted him by saying "May I know your name?"

He smirked. "I am amazed you don't know me. Anyway I am Vansh Raguvanshi and if you want to know more about me. Do bother to Google," he said without turning towards him.

"Bye." He left.

He came like a wind and went like a wind.

"AM we should investigate about this as soon as possible. We need to know who tried to shoot you." Rahul suggested.

Aditya sighed. He already knew that it was going to happen but Aditya didn't care about his life.

"Hmm. But first please call Ragini. Where is she?" he asked not finding her anywhere.

"Ragini is in Mumbai?" Rahul frowned in confusion.

"Ofcourse. Even if someone will order her to leave me at gunpoint. She will not leave." He chuckled remembering the moment when he had asked her to remain in delhi. But she fought with him to accompany him to Mumbai.

But he was unable to comprehend why Rahul had asked him so.

"But why did you asked like that?" he asked.

"AM she is not here. Nor in your home. Mr Raguvanshi's men called us when he found your phone. I called her multiple times but she did not picked up the call. Even Sourab went to your house and they informed me that she is not there too. So I thought she is not in Mumbai." Rahul justified.

"Rahul she was with me untill I got shot. Yesterday was our anniversary so we were in the beach. Until I closed my eyes she was with me," Aditya said remembering his blurry memories. Clouds of worries surrounded him.

"Call her Office," he said and threw the saline pipe from his hand. Rahul opened his phone and called them.

Aditya grabbed his phone. He immediately called Delhi.

If she will go Delhi she will first go to his mother's place first. He first called his mother.

"Hello ma. Ragini is there?" He asked his mother but she denied. Mountains of worry dropped on his mind.

Before he could do anything the doctor came there. "Where are you going? You have not recovered yet."

"I am absolutely fine. I have to go." Aditya assured him.

"I said no Mr Malhotra. Untill you will not recover fully you will be in hospital." he pushed him to the bed slightly.

Aditya got furious. He didn't cared about his own life but what he cared is the person who is his life.

He grabbed his collar. "Fuck off from my way or else I myself don't know what I will do," he roared. His eyes were blood shot red.

Rahul came forward and pulled him out. Surely if he would have not popped up then by then the doctor would have taken his last breath.

"She is not in her office," he said as they reached the parking.

Aditya stumped his fist on the car. Now all dots had started to join.

"Dammit. It was not a plan to kill me. It was purely planned for Ragini. It is surely Spade Ace. Goddd what a fool I am," he yelled and run his hand through his hair in frustration.

"But they did a mistake. You will pay for it Spade fucking Ace." He growled under his breath.

"Where are you Innu? I hope what I am thinking is not true. Be safe Innu your Adi is coming to save you," he said in his mind as if she is listening.

♡♡♡♡

                            A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR