CH 42 : SHATTERED

This is the chapter I have worked very much. So don't forget to comment. Plssssss.

🎶khaani ost

               Kaisa ye marz hai ishq ishq                Kaisa ye Dard hai ishq ishq             Mera dushman mera ishq ishq                    Kive maar mukawa

               Kaisa ye Dard hai ishq ishq
            Mera dushman mera ishq ishq
                   Kive maar mukawa.
Kaise mod na jaane Laayi hai ye zindagi                     
              Rootha rootha hai naseeb
               Roothi roothi har khushi
        Rabba kismat mein rona kyon likha

                              AUTHOR

Aditya stood there for a moment, recollecting what just happened. Maybe the war needed here, dipped in blood.

"AM." Rahul broke his daze.

"Go to Ragini. She needs you." Aditya nodded.

"Where is she?"

"She run towards Vansh's mansion." Aditya scrowled. Why would she go there?

Dismissing all his thoughts he run towards the mansion.

JK stood there with his men.

"Where is my wife?" JK's face paled. Perhaps hearing the word wife.

"She is inside." JK answered still unsure.

Aditya went inside. A big and expensive mirror hanged on the wall of the hall.

He took a step. He froze, his breath caught in his throat. Disbelief washing over him.

The reflection clenched his heart. The reflection of his love....

Ragini kissing Vansh.

He blinked, hoping the scene before him will dissipat like a nightmare but...it remained painfully real.

Time seemed to stand, frozen like him. He staggered backward. His hand reaching out instinctively for support, finding a vase.

"I love you." Her trembling voice came. Staggering his heart.

"I love you too."

That was it! It's not true. Perhaps the girl is not his Innu.

His Innu would never look at any other man let alone kiss him.

He waited for a second. He calmed his busting heart telling that it was just a nightmare. But his fate was merciless to him just like his love.

It was reality. A harsh one.

His love wrapped in someone else's arm. His hands quivered. He threw the case on the mirror making a screeching sound.

A lone tear escaped his eyes. His teary ears met hers.