CH 19: TRUTH OR LIE

RAGINI MALHOTRA

                         RAGINI MALHOTRA

"SHUT UP I CAN NEVER DO THAT TO ANY WOMAN. AND SATVIKA DI IS MY SISTER."

"What!?" I couldn't comprehend. Did he said 'SISTER'. How can it be possible?

"All this game was for her. Starting from you and Aditya coming to Mumbai. To kidnap you, our deal. All of it is because I wanted the fucking murderer of my Di. The deal we made that night. The cost of your freedom is the culprit's life." He yelled. I couldn't believe him.

"I am Vansh Jairaj Raghuvanshi and she is Satvika Jairaj." He gulped. Maybe he is lying.

"But why do you need Adi to find that culprit. You are Vansh Raguvanshi.." I couldn't say anything further.

"Police officers are my dogs. I feed them with money so they give me each and every  information I want. But that mother fucker murderer is maybe one of them. I have tried from last 3 months. But that fucker is such a bastard that he did not left a clue. Such a clean murder it was." He spatted out.

"What about Anaya?" I asked and he fell silent.

"I didn't rape her. Even she was not raped at all. But.." He sighed.

"But what?"

"Yes I killed her." He lighted the lighter and burnt a cigarette.

"Why?" If someone loves someone they don't kill them.

"Vansh Raguvanshi's women's do not cheat on him. They fucking love me. They are loyal towards me and their is no place for betrayals neither in my life nor in this world." He took a puff.

"I gave her everything she wanted luxury, success, money, respect in the society but that whore was cheating on me while enjoying my money. Such a slut." Is he saying the truth?

"She was warming other men's bed on the same bed which she brought with my money. I saw her kissing someone else. She dared to backstab me. I took out my gun and shoot her straight when she was there in the white rose garden. I didn't saw anything except that face eating scene. It felt like l have become blind and after a moment I could only see the white rose were bleeding." I was feeling like vomiting.

"Why you did that? Maybe she could have done by mis.."

"Betrayal is not a mistake its a choice. No one can betray someone without their want. In betrayal there is no Maybe." He cutted me in between. I myself didn't knew why but I felt like he is correct.

"Not in every case." Maybe she had only done it because she loved someone else. He chose to remain silent.

"You are lying right?"

"No."

"So why you didn't clarified it infront of the world? All the newspapers, reporters were yelling at news channels that you were a rapist." I clearly remember how in every news channel they were delivering the only news about him being a rapist.