CH 22: ADI'S INNU

A girl who never got the shade of anyone

A girl who never got the shade of anyone. A girl who never got even a blissful word even if gets a person who spares a glance at her, she will make him her whole world.

For me Adi was that person.

In just four months we became inseparable friends. We both knew that in our hearts we are much more than just friends but we never felt the need to utter it. He didn't knew anything about me except me and I didn't knew anything about him except him.

However that day was different. We had just completed a lecture and were heading to the canteen.

As usual I was blabbering something when I slipped but I was about to fall when he held my waist. Securing me in his arms. For a while I couldn't believe that someone didn't let me fall.

He made me stand on my feet.

"Be careful. But I won't mind having a flimy scene with you again." A crooked smile was on his face.

"For having a flimy scene, first you should look like a hero. But you just look like a lizard." I scoffed and his smile fell.

I settled in one of the chairs of our canteen and my grumpy boy infront of me.

I was saying something when I heard a whistle. At first I ignored it but then I heard it some more time. I turned to find the nikama gang of our college sitting on the table. I glared at them and gave a look of 'don't mess with me'.

"Ufff!! Ragini aap ki yeh ada," one of them said. My anger broke all the bounds.

(Uff!! Ragini your style.)

"Harami log...." I stumped to yell at them but my words froze. I saw a punch land on his face. I looked to find Adi.

(Bastard people)

"Yeh Aditya. What are you doing? Behen hai kya teri?" One of them yelled.

(She is your sister or what?)

"Nahi bhabi hai woh tere."

(she is your sister in law)

"You better stay out of this."

"You better stay away from my girl." I looked at him. Butterflies were thundering inside my stomach.

"Acha my girl. So what do you know about your girl? Did she tell you that she is orphan. I bet she wouldn't have. Who will want to be with a orphan?" My eyes well up with tears.

"SHUT UP !! And she is not orphan. She have me," He yelled and grab my hand. He pulled me outside. In a second he came with his bike.

"Sit," He grumbled. I looked at him. He was panting with anger. His eyes fell on me.