CH 40: BROKEN HEARTS

🎶 Mushk ost

It was just like any regular day

It was just like any regular day. Anaya and I were sitting close to eachother in the couch watching a movie. My arms drapped around her body.

"Rizwan." She called out meekly.

"Hmm."

"I want to discuss something." I switched off the T.V giving her all my attention.

She slightly turned towards me. Her eyes filled with tears. I panicked and brought my palms to her face.
"What happened baby?" I caressed her soft cheeks.

"I love you." My whole world lit up. I pecked her lips.

"But love,"-she looked up- "is not everything we need." I couldn't comprehend what she was saying.

She took a deep breath as if she was tired badly.

"Today I met Vansh Raguvanshi while I was shooting a ad for one of his companies." She gulped.

"The owner of VR Pvt limited?" I asked and she nodded.

"So?" My breath swallowed. Her eyes dropped.

"I slept with him." My world collapsed. My hands which was confronting her at a point dropped.

"I won't seek your forgiveness Rizwan." More tears escaped her eyes.

"Because I can't give you that." I yelled while my eyes blurred.

That day I understood people are like river ever changing, ever flowing. They will disappear with everything you put inside them. And that day Anaya kapoor went away taking my life, my sanity even the real Rizwan.
____________________________________________

The days dragged by. But I stood there were I was. My heart busted and I was living with a empty chest. The thought of what Anaya was doing? Is she with him in his bed? Are they spending time together? all these thoughts staying in back of my head.

Sab Kaise guzarte huye lamho mein chala gaya,
Mera yakeen, mera khwab, mera mohabbat, wo jalim mera sab kuch jaala gaya.

(How everything went away in passing moments, My faith, my dreams, my love, everything of mine was burnt by that cruel.)

Everywhere I use to see I could only see her.

My Abbu and Ammi had tried there best to break my walls but I was so drowned in my own suffering that nothing mattered for me.

It is easy for the people to go ahead in there life without even thinking of how the other person is so broken.