CH 8: DIVULGE

RAGINI  MALHOTRA

                     RAGINI  MALHOTRA

I closed my eyes and I myself didn't knew from where I got the courage to release my body. I am an orphan. My childhood was filled with misery, struggle and pure distress but at that time I never thought of dieing. Rather I was scared to loose my life.

But the mere thought of getting killed by a monster just disgusted me. And if my Adi will sacrifice something for me which will malign his duty that would be enough for my death.

Rather I choose to die by falling off the cliff. I had never imagined doing something like this. I always dreamed of a life making and fulfilling all my promises which I made with Adi.

Maybe promises are meant to be broken.

'Sorry Adi' I know he will never forgive me.

However before I could experience the gravity the time stopped. I could not feel the pull of earth. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself hanging from the brink. My wrist was tightly held by someone.

"Let me die you bastard." I yelled seeing that devil holding my wrist.

How the hell did he touch me!!!!!!

I struggled to get rid of those cruddy hands. But he remained undisturbed. Getting bothered by his attitude I pulled his mask.

But my actions halted. I stopped whimpering. My eyes flickered as I could see the person's face. I was astonished , shocked, flabbergasted, words did not came in my mind. My mind was blank. My eyes widened.

"Vansh Raguvanshi," I murmured recognizing that person.

What Vansh Raguvanshi? The businessman. Am I dreaming??

He pulled me to the top of the cliff. I was numb. A person who till now I considered as a gentleman, a man whom I considered as the modern day Robin hood. A self made billionaire. This man is behind so many people's distress.

Realization hitted me that all his money are painted in the colour red. All the steps he had taken are on someone's deadbody.

"Who are you?" I found myself asking him.

"I thought being Aditya's wife you know who is his enemy." He shrugged.

"Spade Ace?"

He smirked.

"But you are Vansh Raguvanshi," I mumbled in my daze.

"Angel for the world and devil in actual." He roared in a slow but deep voice.

"Don't you have any shame ?!! You by yourself saying that you are a devil." I spatted.

He smirked evilly and kept his hands inside his pocket with ease. "If you would want to live your life on your own condition with happiness eventually you will become bad and after all someone will become a villain in someone's story if they want to be happy. So why shame."