CH 13: WON OR FAILED

AUTHOR

                                 AUTHOR

Aditya was pacing on the sun burn roads of Jath. He was checking each and every truck coming. It was around 1pm, the sun had came above the head still he was standing in the scorching heat like a firm stone.

A constable being drown in fatigue went near Rahul.

"Sir ji. Subha 5 baje se iss dhoop mein sadh rahe hai par abhi tak kuch hath nahu aaya. Aap thoda SP sir ko bolo na khud bhi ghar jaye aur hame bhi jane de." He whined.

(We have been rotting in this sun since 5 in the morning but have not found anything yet. Please tell SP sir to go home and let us go too)

Rahul chuckled humorlessly knowing why he does not goes to his house.

"Tawde ji itna mahino mein aap yeh nahi samaj paye ki AM ko jo chahiya hota hai, use mila aur jeeta bina wo kahin nahi jate."

(Tawde ji . In all these months, you could not understand that until AM did not get what he wanted and wins over what he wants he would not go anywhere)

"kya sir ye aadmi raat raat bhar station mein raheta hai. Ghar nahi jaate. Ghar baar nahi hai kya?" he said.

(Sir, this man stay in the station all night Doesn't go home. Isn't he has any home?)

"How can a man who has lost his home can go to his home?" Rahul said in his mind.

Just then Aditya called out them and they run towards him.

"What happened?" Rahul asked.

"Sir we are from Amritsar. We are taking coke bottles." The truck driver justified.

Meanwhile Aditya's went inside the truck. He opened the boxes and found coke. But when he was exiting from truck he found the floor a little weak. Being suspicious he opened it.

Including Aditya everyone's eyes widened in shock. They in their entire life have never seen this much amount of drug.

"What were you taking?" Aditya asked in a cold yet furious voice.

"Co..ke" The driver stammered.

"Coke or cocoine maadachod." He held his collar.

"Sir this is a non crowded place. You know, no one will know anything. We can give you enough money that you can sit in your home and lead a affluent life. So how much you want?" he asked with a grin.

But his grin vanished as one of his teeth popped out. Aditya punched his face. He held his collar and pinning him on the truck.

"Saale mujhe *slap* mujhe *slap* ghuss *slap* dega? Sun can set in *slap* in north *slap* but *slap*Aditya Malhotra *slap*aur haram ke paise *slap*kabhi nahi." He was constantly slapping him until Rahul did not detached him.

(You will give me black money? Sun can set in North but Aditya Malhotra and black money? Never)

"Get him to the station." He ordered. Before the driver can get into the jeep he handed him a black letter.

He opened it and clenched jaw.

"Don't try to come in my way or in the way of my business. The  consequences will be worst than you could ever imagine. What ever will happened you will be responsible Until now you succeed because I let you succeed but now if you come in my way.

Your well wisher"

He crumbled the paper terribly. How much he wanted that the paper would the person who wrote it.

"Well wisher my fucking foot." He threw the paper in the ground.

____________________________________________

Aditya and Rahul were standing outside the SHO's cabin. A constable called them. As both stepped inside he gave a warm and welcoming smile.

"Well done AM. I must say what I heard about you were all true. In this mere 8 months you have done a incredible job." Aditya gave a nod.

"Rahul has also done a great job sir," He said. Rahul gave a small smile.

"This needs a celebration. You are coming on my Anniversary party with Ragini." He said with enthusiasm. The small smile fell from his face just by the mention of his wife.

"How is Ragini? I haven't seen her from some days. How is she?" He asked. Aditya trembled. He himself didn't knew how was she.

"Sh..e is f..ine." He managed to say. A tear came into Rahul's eye .

"She will not be able to come Sir. She is not in Delhi," he said in a breaking voice. His eyes threatened his tears to stay but his tears choose to rebel. Instantly he whipped his tears successfully hiding from the SHO but failed to hid from Rahul.

Rahul placed a assuring hand on him and wandered  "How can be love so fatal? I thought it makes people stronge but why had it made AM so vulnerable."

Bang Bang .......

Just then they heard a series of unpleasant sound. The sound of gun firing  roared throughout the building.

Hurriedly they followed the noise. However it was too late. They found a man wearing a black leather jacket, pants, gloves and helmet holding a AK-47 gun.

He shot the gun once again. The last shot. Aditya could do nothing.

Without thinking further Aditya shot two bullets inside that man's brain. The bullets penentrated his helmet and skull. The man fell on the ground. Aditya couldn't comprehend what just happened. He was unable to hear anything. His mind blanked out. As far as his eyes went he could see only blood. He calmed himself. He looked on the ground to find dead bodies of the police officers lying dead inside the pool of blood. Several police officers surrounded the place.

Just before a while a man killed his men infront of his eyes but he was unable to anything. Disappointment was a very small word to use what he actually felt at that moment.

He was in his trance when a police officer handed him a phone.

"This phone was inside the assassin's pocket. Someone is in the phone." He nodded.

"Well done AM making your wife your spy." He heard the deep voice.

"Vansh." He took a deep breath.

"Good move but not sufficient to defeat me. You had took me so lightly. This time I killed all of your men present there next time it will be your wife." He was calm yet so deadly.

"Don't touch my wife."

"Don't worry I am not touching your wife but trust me even the devil weeps when I kill someone. And you know I am a man of words. I do what I say." Aditya heard a beep. Disgusted crept in his vein and he slammed the phone on the ground.

Aditya Malhotra was a successful police officer. People give examples of him. He never failed as an Police officer but today he won but he felt failed infront of tha man.

                            A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

Hiiiiiii. I know it was a boring chapter but don't worry I will publish another chapter tomorrow and I will try to make it interesting. Do comment about the chapter.

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR