CH 6: DEVASTATED

AUTHOR

                                 AUTHOR

Aditya had searched everywhere. Not only for a single time but multiple times. He had lost his capacity to think. He was still in his daze.

"AM." Rahul called but got no response in return. After five or six calls he startled.

"You found her?" he asked him. Rahul became silent. He nodded his head in denial.

"What about you go back to your home and maybe she will return?" he asked. Aditya nodded. What if she is there only?

After a five minutes of drive he finally reached. He knocked the door slightly. Multiple tears escape from his eyes as the reality flashed him. He opened the door with trembling hands. The chair where she had sat last night was on the same place. He took a few steps towards the kitchen.

"Innu . Can't you just manage one day without tea or if you can't manage just grab a cup from outside. You are terribly late today. Bhagwan what will happen of this girl!!"

"If I am terribly late or even I get fired I don't care . I can't start my day without having tea. And the tea made by others. Chiiiii!! It will not pass through my throat."

His eyes were still wet remembering all those tea fights, all those romance on the kitchen island. All those giggles were just making him guilty. She was under a fatal captivation only because of him.

He immediately came out from the kitchen to the bedroom. But it was not the end. He felt more guilty.

Sometimes you never know when the sweet memories will convert into nightmares.

The book which she had stumped last night was on the same place. Her dupatta was on the chair undisturbed. The bench were they use to sit together spending most of their time. Everything was on its place but except her.

He yelled on his top of his throat so that the agony could come out. He couldn't manage to stand anymore. He immediately took the support of the wall beside him. Slowly his visual were  blurred due to his tears.

"Adi you are late again."

"Adi don't keep the wet towel on bed."

"Adi is it a time to come home?"

"Adi don't throw your shoes like this."

" Adi I love you."

All those voices , memories were making him maniac. All were preaching his ear. Unable to endure the pain he switched the music player.

                 Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
              Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa
                 Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
               Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa

                 Kaha do dilon ne ki mil kar
             Kabhi na honge kabhi ham juda
              Ye raaten ye mausam nadi ka
                  Kinaara ye chanchal hawa

                        Ye kya baat hai aaj
                        Ki chaandani mein
                     Ye kya baat hai aaj ki
                         Chaandani mein
                         Ke ham kho gaye
                Pyaar ki raagini mein

                     Ye baahon mein baahen
                       Ye bahaki nigaahen
                Lo aane laga zindagi ka maza
                 Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
               Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa

The melody was ranging all over the house making Aditya going to the daze of his past.

The whole house was sparkling with the household sound. She was standing infront of the mirror wearing her jhumka.He came infront of the mirror and combed his hair. A smile crept on his face to see his wife getting ready.

" Kisko Marne ka irada hai jaan?" He asked encircling his arms around her wrist,  resting his chin on her shoulder.

(Whom are you planning to kill? Jaan)

" A handsome billionaire just like the main character of the novels," she said turning towards him and locking her arms around his neck. While his hands rested on her wrist.

" Hawwww besaram ladki shadi sudha hote hue ase baat karte hue sharam nahi aate. Uper se ase baat apne pati ke sath." He faked his gasp.

(Shameless girl you are married and saying this to your husband)

" Ab besaram hu iss liya toh tum jese besaram se pyar karti hu." She winked

(I am shameless that why I have marry you)

He instantly came out of his daze and turned off the music player. He stumped out from the house with watery eyes.

____________________________________________

She run as fast she could through the dense forest.

When she was in the Captivation she had heard from the men that they knew she had lied to them. She was Aditya Malhotra's wife. Now even God can't save her. To save her life she some how managed to ran away.

The grasses of the forest was covered with her blood. She could not run anymore. She stumbled and fell on the ground on her knees. Her kurti's hem was torn by a tree.

How fast time changes? Last night she was enjoying the beautiful moments of her life but then with the setting moon her life had took a turn and she was struggling for her life.

Tears made its way from her eyes. She whispered  "Adi".

Within a second she was surrounded by multiple black cars. Many built up man were standing around her.

"Enough now." The same man in the cell appeared.

                           A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR