CH 25: CRAZY AND INSANE

VANSH RAGUVANSHI

                   VANSH RAGUVANSHI

I might have killed the lady correction the slut sitting in front of me for atleast 1000 times in 1000 different ways in my mind. She was blabbering nonstop. Her voice now irnked me.

Fuck! If only glares could kill someone then that slut would be lying died by now.

"So did you like the restaurant?" she asked me and I just nodded.

This Bitch have booked the whole restaurant. What did she even thought? She will get a good fuck on these table. Not at all.

I don't like silver spooned spoilt Bitches! If I would have some other way to get the deal from her fucker father I would have never came here. But that old fucker had a great desire to set his daughter with me.

In your dreams fucker!!

"What are you thinking?" Thinking to cut your throat slut. I so wish I could say that.

She leans a bit to shove her tits inside my mouth. Gosh!!! What is she wearing? It hardly covers any of her body. She could roam naked than be that dress.

Tsk tsk tsk. Too bad. That pathetic dress hardly is seducing me rather it is making me puke at her.

Maybe she thinks she looks beautiful in it.
No chance. Ragini in her full shelves kurti's look more attractive and gorgeous than this slut.

"So Miss Oberoi I think we should sign the contract." I can't tolerate it anymore.

"Stop being so formal and call me Nina." She giggled making my ear bleed. How much I wanted to silent that giggle forever.

Control Vansh. You can't lose this deal by killing her.

"And you stop wasting my time and sign the contract." I pressed my scalp in frustration.

She giggled a little more. Was I saying a joke? I am sure my ears are bleeding.

Why everyone's laugh is not like Ragini's laugh? Soft, sweet, soothing.

Gosh!! Why is she coming in my mind again and again?

"Where are you lost?" she asked with a frown.

"In Ragini," I murmured the truth under my breath. "Sigh the contract." I passed the paper.

"Why so hurry?" She trailed her finger on my hand seductively. This girl deserves two bullets inside her petty brain.

I doubt she has one or not.

"Stop being a slut." I shot back, unimpressed by her attempt to throw herself on me.

"I am not a slut." She hissed with wide eyes.

"But you act like one." I shrugged.

She grabbed the pen and shoved her signature.

"Bloody MotherFucker." She glared at me. I gave her my sinister smirk.