CH 22 : SMITTEN

AUTHOR

                                   AUTHOR

Even for a mere second he was not in peace for the whole damn day. Something was not fine with him.

He ranked his fingers through his hair. He sighed and opened the car. It was already night. He was about to climb the stairs but his feet halted. His eyes fell on the white angel. She was sitting on the floor while the moonlight from the window was falling on her. The wind playing with her open brown hair. She was busy admiring the moon.

Unknowingly Vansh could not breath. What a serene beauty!!

His feet betrayed him. He just moved his feet in daze.

"You haven't slept yet?" He cleared his throat.

"No I tried but couldn't. I was missing Adi." She clutched her knees.

"Whenever I miss Adi I always come here." The smile was plastered on her face.

"Why?"

"When you are far away from a person even if  you have no connection. It doesn't matter where you are. In what condition you are you both can see the moon at the same time. Its like this moon is the messenger between two lovers," she replied in admiration.

"You miss him so much!!" He couldn't comprehend how can people fall in love so deeply.

"So everyone loves someone and they miss them. Don't you miss Satvika?" She smiled.

"Hmm."

"Tell me something, apart from Satvika Don't you miss anyone?"she asked.

"No."

"What about your parents? Where are they?"

"I don't have. I lost them when I was 8." He sighed.

"You too have the same fate. But atleast you have seen your parents. I don't even know them." She chuckled humorlessly.

Vansh had clouds of question but he didn't want to push the topic. He knew how it felt to be alone. He knew the wound of loneliness.

"But I am not alone. I have my Adi. My life. My love." Ragini was still in her reverie.

How can a person love someone so deeply? Can this love really exist? How does it feel to love someone? How does it feel to be loved? All this feelings were foreign for him. He was seeing a girl silently fighting with herself for her love. He was also the witness of the man who was fighting with the whole universe to get back his love.

And he knew their love was true. Because it was selfless.

How do people fall so deeply that there is no coming back? How do Aditya and her Ragini fell so selflessly in love? He wanted to know.

"How did you both fell in love?" He voiced out his curiosity.

Ragini's eyes instantly diverted towards his eyes. She looked to him for a while. Shock. Happy. Curious. She didn't knew. A smile crept on her face.