CH 31: HE HATED IT!

🎶Tera hi bas hona chaahoon (Play the song when I say)

            Mujh mein ab main kahan hoon               Tujh mein rehne laga hoon      Main toh bas jee raha hoon, bin mere               Teri taqdeer mein mujhko,                                   woh ab do likh raha hoga                Tera hi ba...

               Tujh mein rehne laga hoon
      Main toh bas jee raha hoon, bin mere
               Teri taqdeer mein mujhko,                                   woh ab do likh raha hoga
                Tera hi bas hona chaahoon

                              AUTHOR
Sometimes all we want is to sit and spend time with the person we love. In our life we have that one person who looks at us like no one does, who understands us.

But...

What if that person is not ours?

Somehow deep inside we know that the person is going to leave one day still we want to the hold them back.

In Vansh Raguvanshi's life the person was Ragini.

It was around seven in the morning, Ragini descended the stairs.

She gave a beautifully real smile to Sharda.

"Did something happen?" Sharda asked looking at her unusually shining face.

"Why?" She could not comprehend.

"No. Just you look different today." Sharda shrugged.

Did something change in her?

"Do you want tea?" Sharda asked. She can no more gulp that tea.

"Mausi for a change can I have juice."

"Ofcourse baccha I will just peal the orange..."

"Oh I can do that." She intrupped.

"No Ragini. I will do it."

"Please Mausi. I want to help." She insisted taking the plate of orange.

She sat in one of the chairs and peeled the oranges.

"I need my ..." She looked up to find Vansh's eyes on her. His words froze admist while his eyes got lost in her face.

"Vansh." She called.

"Huh?" He blinked, coming our from his trance.

"My breakfast." He masked his face.

"Just a second." Sharda said from the kitchen.

He took a chair and slouched beside him.

He waited for her to start a conversation but she was so much invested in the oranges she didn't even looked at him.

"How can she give her attention to the damn fruit when I am right infront of her eyes." He thought slightly irritated.