CH 9: STEPPING INTO DEVIL'S DEN

ADITYA MALHOTRA

                    ADITYA MALHOTRA

I cutted the call the sixth time. Who the hell is calling me in my personal phone? And at this hour??

I tossed the phone. I was waiting for that Spade fucker Ace's call.

When I joined the police force I was quite sure that not only I am risking my own life but also my mom's, my dad's , my sister's and my wife's life. But I was also quite sure that I am strong enough to protect my family.

But in my life for the first time I was feeling hopeless. How am I supposed to save my love's life.

My thoughts halted with another phone call. My furiousness touched the sky to see the same number.

I received the call. Whoever it is will never call me ever again.

"Who the hell is this?" I growled in my highest pitch. But all I got was a silence. Are you kidding me??

I was about to cut the call but my body numbed to hear that voice.
"Adi."

It didn't took a moment for me to realize that the voice was of my solace. My peace. My love. My Innu.

She didn't spoke up. A silent tear rolled down my cheeks. I was diving in her silence. A blissful silence had engulfed us.

"Innu," I whispered with a chocked voice.

I could listen to her sigh.

"Were are you dufer?And why the hell you were not picking my call? Look at me Adi I am dieing here. My life is in hell. I have mistaken marring a police officer...."

She was blubbering without taking a breath. I chuckled. But I knew she was frightened. So I cutted her in the middle.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Were are you. I am coming." I assured her.

"No Adi. Don't even think of coming without a proper planning. They are so dangerous." She shuttered which was very unusual.

"I know Spade Ace more than you Innu. So just tell me." I demanded.

"You know nothing about him. I swear Adi, that man is not a human. He is a lethal monster, a deadly devil under the skin of human. SPADE ACE is actually death." I could feel her shiver.

"I know Innu."

"No you don't know him. Nobody knows him. Nobody knows his real self. Nobody knows that he is Vansh Raguvanshi."

Did she just said Vansh Raguvanshi?

"What did you just said? Who is he?" I asked her once again. May be she said something else.

"Yes. He is Vansh. Spade Ace is Vansh Raguvanshi. Chairman of VR enterprise," she said in a deep voice. What Vansh Raguvanshi?

In my wide imagination I had never thought that the person who saved my life will be the one behind my death.