CH 16 : THE CURSE OF LOVE

AUTHOR

                                   AUTHOR

Aditya rambled the papers. The dirt and dust of the files were making him maniac. But still he was struggling in those piles of dirt.

"Tea?" Rahul kept the cup on the table.

"Can't. I had to take a bath," he said brushing away the dirts with his hands.

"That's not a problem you just have to go to your office and take a bath. After all you have shifted to this muddy building." He shrugged. Aditya sighed. From the day Ragini had been kidnapped he never went to that house again.

"Do you have any other files regarding this case?" he asked him but he denied.

"I can't imagine two murder cases. One is rape case too and no investigation!" he said washing his hands.

"How can it be investigated sir?" A voice came from outside. Both looked at the owner of the voice to found a man of around thirty years standing. He was slender but had a well built physic.

"Jai hind sir. I am Rizwan Khan." He saluted him.

"Oh you were the one investigating these two cases. So Mr Khan no evidences, no witness, who is guilty you don't know. So may I know why you closed it?" Aditya asked crossing his arms around his torso.

"Both were weak cases sir." He tried to convince.

"Ok let's say Satvika Jairaj's case was somehow weak but what about Anaya kapoor. She was a big model. Both rape and murder. In addition she was shot in the white rose park between a thousand people. In the daylight. What about her?" he asked with a stern face.

"I am sorry Sir but pressure was their from high order. My hands were tied. I had tried my best. But I couldn't do anything. I was hell bound to close the case." They couldn't say anything further. He fell silent. Rizwan existed quietly.
____________________________________________

Ragini was sitting in the bed because of the last night drama. She didn't came outside from the room.

Someone knocked the door and she opened the door to find Sharda standing.

"Cheif called you downstairs," she informed.

Ragini was about to argue but Sharda didn't let her say anything and spoke up "Please baccha don't argue. He is not someone who would respect a woman." She caressed her hair.

"Please go down. He even ordered me to leave. I am worried for you. God knows what is running in his mind." She sighed. Shivers run down her body. Why have he ordered her to leave? She couldn't comprehend. But she had already decided not to bow infront of that pathetic creature.

If he behaves kindly, then she will be the queen of kindness.

But if he behaves like a male Bitch, she will be the worst Bitch he had ever seen.