CH 27: MY AMORE

AUTHOR

                               AUTHOR

Vansh Raguvanshi is not some kind of prince charming people read about. He is not a meticulous, soft spoken, gentleman.

Rather he is the ruthless, arrogant, heartless billionaire beast who can bring any woman to her knees. He, in his entire life have never respected any woman.

As they say Vansh Raguvanshi is not gentleman, he is a beast girls crave. For everyone he is the brightest star which everyone desire but they know they can never get.

He doesn't know the meaning of slow burn. Holding hands, sweet talks, cuddles are definitely not his cup of tea. The only place woman have in his life is on his bed.

However it all changed when it comes to his amore. Ragini.

When he comes infront of her, he is just a different person. With her he does everything which he thought he was incapable of doing. He talks to her..correction...he pours his heart out infront of her.

In the other hand, Ragini had never felt something with anyone which Vansh had made her feel.

When she teased him to stop flirting she got scared looking at his blazing eyes. The burning passion inside his eyes frightened her but the flame was not a lethal one, it was warm.

She knew Vansh was unhealthy for her and she should make a distance from him. But can she do that?

She stormed outside from the store unable to stand on her knees.

Vansh took a minute to compose himself and came out. Indeed she was making him maniac.

As he came outside his eyes drooled everywhere. Finally it stopped at the girl standing infront of the music player shop. He took some strides towards her.

She was busy looking at the music players. A smile crept in his face looking at her glistening face. He cleared his throat making her starled. She turned to him but sighed finding it was him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked but her eyes were still stucked on the music player.

"Just looking at these," she said without moving her eyes.

Just then the realisation hitted them. The sky had started to become dark.

"It's late," she murmured "we should go back." She voiced out and he nodded.

As they were walking towards the car their was silence. But Ragini being Ragini could not stop herself.

"Sorry. I just came out without saying anything," she said and he nodded in acknowledgement.

"Do you actually use a music player?" He asked unable to digest that someone uses a music player to listen music in the era of Spotify.

"Ofcourse. You can say, it is out of a habit because in the orphanage their was a music player through which we use to listen music." She relished her memory.