CH 43 : PAIN OF BETRAYAL

🎶Ae dil hai muskil

                          Tune diya hai jo                        Woh dard hi sahi                        Tujhse mila hai toh                           Inaam hai mera                        Adhura hoke bhi                    Hai ishq mera kaamil  ...

                          Tune diya hai jo
                        Woh dard hi sahi
                        Tujhse mila hai toh
                           Inaam hai mera
                        Adhura hoke bhi
                    Hai ishq mera kaamil
                       Tere bina guzara
                        Ae dil hai mushkil

                              AUTHOR
Aditya began to walk on the solitary road. His each steps were heavy and shaky. It was silent everywhere yet it was so chaotic.

His chest was tight and mind fogged with the newfound pain of betrayal.

Adding to his discomfort a little drizzle began. Soon it started raining heavily.

The rain, his broken self, his neverending tripping on his own feets didn't stop him, as if he was going on a war. A war of life. A war of love.

He walked towards the mansion. The more he was walking inside the more his heart was being stabbed. His feet stumbled due to the influence of alcohol. The image of Ragini kissing Vansh flashed before his blurry eyes.

His bold heavy steps began to weaken. He slowly knocked the door.

"Innu open the door." His knocks started to became bangs more harsh and violent.

The door opened and he lost his only support. However before he could touch the floors someone caught him. His huge muscular body leaned on a rather smaller figure.

Through his teary eyes too he could recognize that person. The familiar smell. He could never fail to recognize that person.

"Adi." A soft pant hitted his ears. He was drenched from head to toe in the rain.

Ahh! It's the same rain once Aditya loved which.....now drowned him.

Tears filled her eyes seeing his broken state. His usually composed demeanor was shattered, replaced by a raw display of vulnerability.

What she had made him?

It was not the Aditya Malhotra she knew and it hurt her more because she was the sole reason of his pain.

She wrapped her arms around him, wanting to find the same warmth from him. But....she couldn't feel it anymore. It was like the fire was extinguished by her.

Aditya broke the hug. He whipped her tears thinking it was the raindrops. "It was raining outside....."

"You know," he took her chin in his hand. "Love and rain both has no difference
  ....because body gets wet in rain and eyes in love." He chuckled humorlessly.