CH 30: A NIGHT OF SOLACE

🎶Phir na aisi raat aayegi

                 Kya Yeh Mumkin Hai Kabhi                      Tum Mere Ho Paaoge                     Jis Tarha Ummeed Se               Dekhta Hoon Main Tumhein                Tum Mujhe Bhi Uss Nazar Se                          Dekhne Lag Jaaoge  ...

                      Tum Mere Ho Paaoge
                     Jis Tarha Ummeed Se
               Dekhta Hoon Main Tumhein
                Tum Mujhe Bhi Uss Nazar Se
                          Dekhne Lag Jaaoge
                    Ya Isi Ummeed Mein Meri
                         Zindagi Guzar Jayegi
                    Phir Na Aisi Raat Aayegi

                              AUTHOR

Wasn't love is all about ravishing eachother?

Wasn't love all about kisses, beautiful gesture, buying gifts, and most importantly having sex?

That was what Vansh Raguvanshi thought all his life. He have seen enough love stories all his life.

Two immensely beautiful people meet, they fall in love, then have sex either by getting married or not getting married and after a little ups and downs happy ending with two kids in the closing frame. Isn't it how this things works?

When he was with Anaya he faced something similar. All they use to do is eat dinner together, drop messages like hi or hello. When she use to say something he hummed without even bothering what was she saying, buy expensive gifts for her and above all fuck eachother all night.

Everyone thought it was love and he believed them.

But all this myth scattered when the blue eyed women decided to step into his life.

All he had ever done with women, was to touch then, fuck them and disrespect them.

He had slept with countless women. Somewhere one night stands, Somewhere fligs, and if they get lucky they use to last for a week or a month.

But the day Ragini came in his life, forget about having sex he never even touched them. Suddenly all the women lost charm in his eyes except the exquisite one in his house. He didn't need to do that but he did.

He had heard somewhere and even believed that when all your happiness gets concentrated in one person just understand it is love. That's what he feels for Ragini. Just her presence was enough to give him the bliss.

But he can't love her. How can he?

A myriad of emotions crossed him. He didn't knew what was his feelings. But one thing was clear in his mind, he wasn't falling for her. He never touched her. It is not possible to love someone without touching her.

Apart from all this love is a soothing feeling. But when he is around her, even when she is in his thought she makes him anxious, breathless, maniac.

However all his theories fall apart with the question.