CH 24: TRUTH AND TRUTH

AUTHOR

                              AUTHOR

Vansh looked at her as she finished. There was a unknown satisfaction on her face. There were so vivid emotions on her face. Those emotions which he had never seen before. What were these emotions?

Perhaps bliss?

Did this bliss was there in Anaya face anytime?

Did this bliss was there on anyone's face he met?

Damnit did this bliss was ever in his own face ever for anyone?

No. Because none of them were this much drowned in love to cause this bliss.

"What are thinking?" Ragini broke his reverie.

"Just," his head snapped at her "I never thought... I never thought one could fall in love like this." She looked at him with a nonplus face.

"Like what?" she inquired.

"I don't know. I had always thought people only fall for a face. A beautiful face." She chuckled at his words.

"Mohabbat mai husn ki zarurat nahi, dil jispe aajaye wo hi sab se haseen lagta hai," she justified. His eyes were completely empty. He stood up and directly headed to his room.

(There is no need of beauty in love, only the one whom the heart falls for seems the most beautiful.)

Ragini could not comprehend his behavior.

The next day she went downstairs. Her eyes were roaming everywhere to find someone.

"Vansh had left?" she asked Sharda. She nodded.

She rested her head on her palm. What happen to him?

"Last night he was taking to me so sweetly as if had eaten 10 Kg extra sweet kaju barfi and then he changed like a lizard. Such a chipkali.

Bipolar jerk. His mood swings are more than a pregnant women.

Vansh Raguvanshi do hell with your moods!!!!

Bastard, murderer, criminal. Ahhhhhhhh!! I so want to choke him with my bare hands.

But when he behaves nicely he is so good. Makes me feel so comfortable and...nice. when he laughs it feels so soothing " She look a deep breath in between her thoughts. "What?? Nice, comfortable!! What are you thinking Ragini. Vansh Raguvanshi is a monster and bastard.

That bastard is ignoring me right? Good. I don't have to face him now. Perfect. Ragini just ignore him back." She flipped her hair at her thought.
____________________________________________

Vansh had a exhausted day. It's not easy to live a life with dual identity everyday. Reaching back, he was welcomed by the silence of his house.