CH12: CAUGHT BY THE MONSTER?

RAGINI MALHOTRA

RAGINI MALHOTRA

I came out from the washroom and opened the wardrobe to find all my dresses placed perfectly. I took out a dark green color kurti and wore it. Just then my eyes caught at the reflection of my own in the mirror.

My hands automatically trailed over my face. Wounded body. Scars and bruises were all across my face. Even my knuckles were bruises. My eyes were swollen. I didn't knew how but my wet hair were making me look more fragile, damaged, even unrecognizable.

Am I really Nandini? The best author who's all female characters are so strong. The writer who inspires the young girls to never depend upon a man for protecting yourself from anything.

Am I really Ragini Aditya Malhotra? The brave and sagacious wife of the man who has a stone courage. The wife that stood by her husband side in any storm.

Am I even Ragini? The girl who had always protected herself without the help of any parents.

How can only one night can bring such changes in oneself?

Thud

My reverie broke as I heard a thud sound. I immediately went out but found nothing. Just after taking some few steps through the curtain raised corridor I saw that monster standing. My eyes halted at the broken vase on the ground and I saw that monster's dog.

"What the hell do you think JK?" That monster hissed.

"Come down. I am sorry."

"Sorry!!!" that monster chuckled "AND WHAT THE HELL I WILL DO WITH YOUR DAMN SORRY "

"Those drugs are of 15 thousand crore. That fucker Aditya is going to cause a problem. Bring them from Jath route." Only the mention of Adi was enough for me to be breathless due to fear.

"Why will Aditya cause any problem? We have his weaknesses. His wife."

"I didn't made any deal regarding my
work."

Suddenly realization hit me. If that monster will catch me he will choke me to death.

Hurriedly I turned to go to the room but seemed like my luck was not well. My eyes met with the pair of mirthless furious eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He snarled and took predator steps towards me. I took back steps to save myself.

"Are you eavesdropping on our talks?" He asked dangerously and I no longer could take any steps as my back hit the wall.

His eyes were darted on me. God! Am I going to die? I found my hand shivering due to fear. My face was covered with sweat.

"The clients are on the phone." Jk called out saving my life. Vansh turned to the other side to get into the room. I took a relief breath.