CH 35: VANSH'S VULNERABILITY

🎶(I don't have any song for this chapter. So suggest me some.)

                              AUTHOR

                              AUTHOR

"Only call me when someone is dieing." Vansh hanged up the call.

He kept his one feet on other sitting on one of the chair in the lawn.

"You didn't go to the office?" He turned to find the sunshine of his life.

"I am not going to the office today." He smiled back.

"Why?"

Ahh! Because his stubborn heart didn't want to leave her for a second.

"Because..." He trailed for a good excuse. She stood there waiting for his reply.

"I forgot." He whispered not getting a perfect excuse.

"Where did you banged your head that you forgot?" Her lips thinned in a line.

"Well I also forgot my address. So can I live in your heart from now?" He grinned.

Her face flushed. Why on earth does this man has so much influence on her?

"Good morning guys." They snapped their head to see JK approaching them.

"Good morning JK." Ragini gave him a smile. Vansh didn't even bothered to look at him.

"Why haven't you went to office?" JK turned towards Vansh but without any bother he ignored him.

Ragini sensed the tension between them.

"You guys carry on, I will call you once the breakfast is ready." She smiled and went inside.

Vansh kept looking at her retreating figure. Jk frowned.

"Kya baat hai bade chup chap bathe ho koyi baat dil pe lagi hai ya kahin dil laga bathe ho?" Jk asked giggling but Vansh remained silent. His silence made his laugh vanish.

(What's the matter you are sitting so quietly? Is there something on your mind or your heart is with someone?)

"Who is she?" It was not first time he was teasing Vansh about a girl but each time he would give him a crocky reply but the silence paced his heart.

"Ragini?" Vansh's eyes widened.

"Follow me." He got up and JK followed him to his office.

"Tell me Vansh. I am wrong. Right?" JK's only fear threatened to become the reality.

"I am in love with Ragini." He swallowed hard.

JK'S mouth opened and closed. He couldn't believe it.

"You are not in love.. it's just..attraction." Jk stammered. He tried to convince perhaps himself.

"Usse chuye bina bhi mene use mehsus kiya hai, mene toh uske ahsaas se bhi ishq kiya hai." Vansh mumbled in his daze.

(Even without touching her, I have felt her, I have also loved her feeling.)

"Look at me," JK leaned forward. "Imagine a room full of girls. Would you choose her in a room of girls?"

"No." JK took a deep breath.

"I would choose her in the world full of girls." JK breath at most difficulty.

He had fallen too deeply in love with her. The aim of his innocent heart was just to fall deeper and deeper but never to stop.

"Why her?"

"Because my heart is not capable of loving someone else other than her."

Jk slammed his hand on the table. "Bastard, she is married."

He didn't flinched "Trust me Joshu," it had been ages since he had called him with that name. "I tried. I tried my best to make myself understand that she is not mine. She belong...to someone...else. But," he gulped. "But I failed." His voice remorsed.

"Yeh dil agar mere hai toh ye kisi aur ke bass mein kyu hai." His didn't showed any arrogant, any ego. It was purely vulnerable.

(If this heart is mine then why is it in someone else's control.)

JK could not stand on his feet and fell on the chair. "Yeh mohabbat bhi unhi se kyu hot hai jinha pana namunkin?" He bit out.

(Why is this love only for those who are impossible to get?)

He sat straight. "Leave her yaar. It's..It's a crime to even look at a marriage woman and you love her."

Anger snapped its leash. "If it's a crime to love her then I will do this crime again and again. As long as I am breathing I will love her. Only her." Vansh's eyes red rimmed.

"Vansh you don't get it. She is Ragini. She is Ragini Aditya Malhotra. She will eventually leave you tomorrow. She will leave you for her husband. She is Aditya Malhotra's wife.."

"Shhh," Vansh showed his hand to stop. "Don't. It hurts." He showed his shaky finger towards his heart. Tiny fissures in his heart spread, cracking with each word he yield like an invisible knife.

"Leave it. She is not your destiny."

"Kaise chod du usse Mana wo kismet mein nahi par dil mein toh hai." His voice dropped to a whisper.

(How can I let go of her? She's not in my destiny but she's there in my heart.)

"This is just one sided love, it will kill you," he said although deep inside he knew it was not true.

"Ek tarfa hi sahi magar ishq toh hai, usse na sahi magar mujhe toh hai." His throat chocked. His voice pitched low and rough.

(It is true that it is one sided but it is love, it is not love for her but it is true love for me.)

JK gulped a hard lump.

"You will destroy yourself with your own hands. She will be your ruination." JK warned.

"If she is my ruination I would gladly surrender to her." Vansh's jaw ticked.

JK let out a humorless chuckle. There was no coming back for Vansh. A fear crawled down his skin.

"I am afraid..maybe she is also falling for you." JK stammered.

"No. What she has for me is not love." His bottom lip wobble. "Mera tammna mera aitbaar nahi karti, wo pyar se baat karti hai pyar nahi karti."

(She doesn't desire me nor she trusts me. She talks lovingly but doesn't love me.)

JK smiled whipping his tears. "Even a blind can say she is falling for you. Everyone sees how she looks at you."

"How?" Vansh's pulse spiked with anticipation.

"Like she never wants to look away." He smiled.

There head snapped to a screeching sound. Ragini stood there with a hysteric face. Tears filled her eyes.

"Ragini." Vansh whisper.

"The food is ready. What were you taking?" She gulped.

"Nothing serious." Vansh masked his face. JK nodded.

                            A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

I don't know why I am loosing votes and views. Tell me is anything wrong?

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR