CH 10 : UNTIL YOU PAY ME

So Hiiiiiii. This chapter will be the author's POV. I hope you will like it. Pls send your feedback in the comments.

                                AUTHOR

                                AUTHOR

Ragini was impatiently waiting to go to her home. She was there alone with Vansh's guards or his dogs.

Her eyes drooled around the hole mansion. That mansion was a perfect resemble of hell. She felt suffocating. She felt like the walls will kill her. The black dark wall will consume her.

Feeling breathless she walked towards the room where Vansh has took Aditya. It was over one hour they had went inside the room. Four well built man were outside the room guarding.

"Call my husband."She said.

"I can't it's cheif's order that no one will disturb him. "One of the men spoke.

"Do hell with your cheif. Jerk, idiot "She shouted at the guards.

"ADI! ADI!" She started calling him from outside.

Because of her pitch the door opened and there stood the devil. Vansh stood their erect crossing his arms.

"I must say AM you had choose a right partner" He smirked making her more furious.

"I want to talk to my husband " She said with a low voice.

"Ofcourse. Go ahead Mrs Malhotra "He said gesturing him to go inside. She glared him and maintaining the glare she was about to go inside when a man suddenly came from inside.

He did not looked Indian. He had a fair complexion. He was claded in a grey suit.

"C'est la seule?" The man asked looking at Ragini. Ragini nodded getting the clarity that he was French.

(She is the one)

Vansh smirked. "Oui. Elle est l'amour d'Aditya ," He answered. "Right Aditya's Amour?" He asked Ragini.

(Yes. She is Aditya's love.)

Ragini suppressed her urge to punch his nose.

"Excuse me"She excused herself and went inside.

When she went inside she found Aditya sitting on a couch engrossed with his thoughts. A frown on his face was quite evident for Ragini to figure out that he is trying to take a decision. The decision is a life changing decision, life devastating decision.

"Adi who was that French man? What were you discussing? And where are your men?" She was ranting but Aditya was in his daze. Being his wife she knew that he had not heard a single word.

"Are you even listening?" She yelled being annoyed,which made Aditya come out of his daze. She frowned at his actions.

Aditya stood up from the couch. He took steps towards her with softness in his eyes. He held both of her hands and squeezed it bringing them on his chest.

"Innu you have always stood by my side. I love you Innu" he said in a extremely low voice. His voice was lower than the sound of breath. The frown on her face fell.

"I don't deserve you Innu." He said kissing her knuckles.

"Everything is okay na Adi ?" She asked caressing his face.

"Innu I failed as a husband, as a police officer, as a best friend. I failed to protect you,"his eyes were soaked with tears "and the worst part is I can't even say a sorry because....." He could not complete and broke into tears and fell on his knees.

Ragini could not see him so vulnerable went on her knees.

"What happened?" She asked caressing his face.

He held her face without meeting her eyes. He slammed his lips on her. First she was confused but then she kissed him back. The kiss was very different it was not the sweet soothing one rather it was a rough kiss.

"Innu you can't come with me. Vansh Raguvanshi wants something from me and until I don't give it to him he will not leave you and I can't do anything "

"She will be here under my captivation until you pay me." Vansh words encroached his ears.

Ragini could not believe on her ears. She have to pay a huge amount for her love.

"You will be all right. He will not touch you. Trust me."

"And are you believing him?" She asked.

"He is selfish man. He will do anything to get what he wants." He tried to convince her although he himself was not convinced.

He intertwined his hands with her and pulled her outside to hall.

Vansh was sitting on a black leather chair with a glass of wine in his hand.

"I have some conditions." He said still holding her hands.

"She will live with every comfort. You or anyone will not harm her. And no one will touch her no matter what happens." He declared.

"Agreed. You can send her things tomorrow." Vansh announced.

"Now fuck off." He rolled his eyes.

Aditya didn't said anything but he was feeling like ripping up his body.

He turned towards Ragini and kissed her forehead. Ragini eyes were wet.

For a minute their hands were still attached but with each step their hands finally detaching. Aditya disappear from her vision.

She fell on her knees with tears.

"Welcome to hell Mrs Ragini Aditya Malhotra."

                          A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR