CH 20: LOVE TO GET LOST

AUTHOR

                                   AUTHOR

"Are you sure?" Rahul asked Rizwan.

"Yes sir."

Just then Aditya entered the room.

"What Yes?" He rolled his sleeves. Rahul checked him from top to bottom.

"You again took a bath in the police station?" He asked frowning and Aditya nodded.

"Ofcourse. What do I expect? You have shifted here only." Rahul muttered. From the day Ragini was kidnapped he never slept a single night and never laid his feet on his house.

"So what were you discussing?" Aditya asked to change the topic.

"Rahul sir is unable to believe that Vansh use to abuse Anaya kapoor. He use to beat her. What not that person did with the girl." His hand curled into a fist.

"Hmm." Aditya hummed and run his finger through his hair. His hands trembled.

Rahul understood his condition. Aditya's wife was under his captivation anyone would be afraid hearing these things.

"Rizwan. You did not had your breakfast na. Go and have your breakfast."

"Ya I am hungry." He went outside.

Rahul patted on Aditya's shoulder.

"Ragini would have been fine AM." He assured him.

"How Rahul? How can I trust a murderer?" His hands trembled. Rahul had nothing to say.

"I ne..ed to tal..k to her." He said in a breaking voice.

Rahul picked up his phone and dialed Vansh's number. After a minutes he picked up the call.

"What a pleasant surprise AM? SP Aditya Malhotra is calling a murder, a drug dealer like me." Vansh smirked.

"I need to talk to my wife." Aditya said trying his level best to not broke.

"No, you can't." He said firmly.

"What the fuck?" He yelled.

"The fuck is you can't talk to her." He said nonchalantly.

"Vansh."Aditya's uttered more like begged.

"Here is the deal. Give me case details and I will let you talk to your beloved wife." He said.

"Okay," he sighed helplessly "Satvika Jairaj was a economics lecturer in a college. She was a orphan but she had a younger brother. She use to live alone but ya sometimes she also use to go to her brother. Maybe if we will find his brother then we can find something." He informed.

"Hmm." All these things were known to Vansh but he knew that Aditya had done a great job. Finding this much information about in such a small time is a commendable job.