CH 28: DESIRE AND FEAR

🎶Kurbaan hua

                         Kurbaan hua                 Teri tishnagi mein yuu                     Mitne ko toh dil                      Pal mein raazi hua                     Kurbaan huaaaaa…

                         Kurbaan hua 
                Teri tishnagi mein yuu
                     Mitne ko toh dil
                     Pal mein raazi hua
                     Kurbaan huaaaaa…

         AUTHOR               

Ragini ran to the solitary road. Her eyes brimming with tears and her whole body weaken. She was bewildered. She felt like the oxygen was cut off.

Blood

Tainted

Scattered glass

The scene was replaying in her mind again and again. That wasn't the Vansh she was living with for last several months. The man she witnessed a minute ago was a blood thirst criminal.

"Amore!" She opened her blurry eyes to find the onyx one staring at her.

She could not keep her balance and fell on the pavilion. Vansh was about to grab her but stopped when she showed him her palm in denial.

"Don't. You have already....committed enough sins. Do..not commit one more by breaking your promise." Tears were vigorously running from her cheeks.

The urge to hold her close to his chest, to secure her from the world was making him maniac. His hand fisted making his knuckles white. His jaw clenched and face hardened as he was tied with his words.

"Don't you have mercy? How can you be so sadistic?"

"Vansh." A sob escaped her mouth. His gaze softened hearing his own name.

"You know, all these days I thought you are not the person which people think you are. I penanced that I misunderstood you..." Her throat choked.

"But I was.. wrong." She mumbled in a low voice. His eyes closed unable to bear her harsh words.

"You are just a heartless bastard. A murderer. A merciless killer. A blood thirst bastard." She yelled.

"STOP." Vansh roared sending shivers to her spine.

His bloodshot eyes opened. He lunged to meet her eyes. The charcoal burning inside his eyes. She quivered from her core.

"You think I am a blood thirst bastard right? Fine but I will never regret chopping any bastard who would lay a finger on you." It wasn't just words rather it was a promise.

She sobbed not because she was frightened but because she didn't feel disgust. She was feeling so solace in his warmth.

"It's insane." She mumbled.

"Yes Amore. I am insane," a proud swelling his heart. "I am insane enough to lit the whole world in fire if it even think of harming you." The world seemed to swirl around her, a tumultuous dance that threatened her sanity.