Chapter 1

Introducing..

Shantel Dingual

Rushawn Benson

              &

The main Characters

Present.....
Some years later
______________________________________________________________________________________________

●●October●●

It's about some time after midnight when Prezii drive into his home after a night well spent at one of his friend birthday bash. I had a few liquor and now feeling intoxicated. We exit the car as soon as his securities close the gate. With his status he doesn't take anything lightly and he is very alert. We enter his two story house which is one of the largest and unique house on the street. When I say it is well designed, it is....it is well structured and a house of a politician.

I know how mummy is when he drive up at her gate so I decided to spend the night at his house. We have been together for six years and he have never asks me to move in with him and I wouldn't dare leave mummy and Brandon alone so I mostly do sleep over. Entering inside, I feel the warmth wraps around me and even warmer when I walk inside of his Master's bedroom and flap myself down on his king size bed.

"Suh a bed ya guh now?" he asks giving me a look of disbelief.

"Obviously, me tiad out enu" I answer as I started unbuckling the bridget slippers he got me last Christmas.

"Ya mad, look ya" he point to his erection which have me rolling my eyes. This man ever want sex all when him see me beat out and tired.

"Ackeem, a mawning me sort you out" I heave a sigh, removing my party clothes.

I am now in just my bra and underwear when his hands slide around my waist and his face rest on my shoulder. "Me cah wait so long" he mumbles against my left ear. The warmth of his breath linger on my expose skin and the scent of strong alcohol invade my nostril as he speaks. His d!ck poke on my back and as much as I'm feeling tired he knows jus how to get me in the mood.

one of his hand find it's way to one of my arousing nipple while the other one tugs on the waist of my underwear, pulling it down. He starts to glide his lips over my neck until his tongue reaches inside of my mouth. I remember the first time we were going to have sex and he just wanted to get straight to it...... talking about he don't do foreplay rather yet kissing but look at him now sucking the life out of my tongue and circling his finger over my cl!t.

"yuh nuh boda wah sleep?" he smirks as he heard my moans and my hands roughly removing his boxer. I shook my head as moaning is the only language I know now and in seconds our naked body starts pressing on each other. His lips moves from my lips to my breasts then he enters me slowly. We have done this over and over and I still feel excited each time I feel him inside of me.

"A-ckeem!" I moan as he thrust deep inside of me.

"Yes baby" he answers, his eyes focuses in mine and all I see is burning desire in them.

We continue like this until about three thirty, making love scene over and over. He have this beast inside of him that leave me sore each time but feeling satisfy.

--------------

In the morning I wake up to Ackeem movements around the room. A yawn escape my mouth with a stretch at the same time. I did have a night I recall as I examine my naked self beneath the sheet. I sit up straight, rest my back on against the bedhead and just admire my man for a while. If he just leave out this badness and get rid of his anger, he would be such a gentle man but as he said, being a don is apart of his life and what makes his money flow.