Chapter 35

A/N: my apologies for any error you may come across, I don't get to look over this chapter and also be warn that it's a lengthy chapter so I hope ya'll don't mind.

ENJOY

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Must a ghost she see make she have that horrifying look on her face. Something is up with she communicating with Julius, this is his plan. That's how he works, friend you then beheaded you just like he did with me.

So she is the one that have been spying on Ackeem while playing to be the so inlove girlfriend.

How d fuck Ackeem neva see dhis?...

The phone slowly slide from her ears as we have a staring battle. She then look to the room door, my eyes follow her's and that's when she move off to the room. She try to lock me out but I was quick enough to push the door in.

"Weh yuh a duh in ya?" I asks as if I don't have an idea of she is up to.

Da key deh never lef Ackeem's chain.... him all sleep in a it...

Mi neva question him bout eh becaz him nuh like ppl question him.

"Is me being in my man's house any off your business?" She grimace as she hide the key behind her.

A wah suh special bout da key deh...

"No, it's not" I sarcastically says as I close the door behind me. "But... I raise my index finger while closing the dead lock on the door, her eyes shift to the clicking sound of the lock.

"Why did you looks so shocked when you saw me. Why the fuck you try a run from me and why the fuck you have Ackeem's key? And Julius?" I cock my head to the side as I walk down on her. "Why you a talk to him?" I stop a few inches away from her.

"You have no business questioning me and I don't of to answer you" she rudely say.

Ok dhen... I try to be nice.

"Cool" I grab her this time by her hair because she no have no escape a escape this ya beating ya.

"Mi"

*Slap*

"Have business"

*Slap*

"Fi beat"

*Slap*

"Out"

*Slap*

"You nasty"

*Slap*

"Blooclaat fi set up Ackeem!" I scream as I beat out her red face.

She try fighting back but her short, weak self is no match for me. I drop her on the floor and sit on top of her while I send punches from left to right in her face.

She betta pray Nelly come rescue her...

"Get off me, you crazy bitch!" She scream out as she try to grab unto my face.

"Mek mi show you b!tch" I sink my teeth into her face and pull on it.

Her screams muffle when I clasps one of my palm over her mouth and part of her nose and press down hard on it.