Chapter 7

Ocean coral spring Resort

Trelawny.

______________________________________________

About sometime to eight we arrive at the resort and the place is really beautiful. It's a all inclusive resort with modern room, large pools, a lazy river and lots of entertainment both day and night. I admire the fact that this resort have a wide range of dinning area to choose from and not to mention the despacio spa center that I am intrigue to visit and get myself some pampering.

Our checking in process was very smooth and efficient and the staff at the front desk are really customer friendly. Everyone branch off to their room for the weekend stay then after we will meet up back for something to eat.

Ackeem booked the Junior ocean view suite for us which I am more than comfortable in. It's have everything for our convenient. Ackeem put the bags away while I start to videoing the room. First I enter the bathroom which is super clean and have a fresh smell then seating area just close to the bedroom.

All the necessary furniture are provided, I then slide the glass door open walking out on the balcony where is a beautiful view of the ocean. The evening breeze is so relaxing and I already can tell that this will be a well spent weekend.

(More description of the hotel is in the video above)

______________

I slept super comfortable and peaceful on the first night. I yawn while twisting and turning in bed not wanting to wake up. I have so many plans for today as we will be leaving tomorrow evening and I have to make this get away memorable.

It's so peaceful to be away from the bullet drama and just to be in a more friendly and positive environment. I glimpse on Ackeem out on the balcony talking on his phone, not wanting to disturb him so I quietly walk to the bathroom. I have a early morning shower then brush my teeth and fix my hair before walking back inside of the room and find Ackeem sprawl off on the bed.

"Morning babe" I greet his, roaming through my bag to get out my bikini that I will be wearing to the pool today.

Wonda a which one a them ya mi fi wear  ..... I contemplate looking between a dark blue, two-piece bikini and a white and army green one-piece bikini...

"Mawning, what yuh and yuh fren dem ago duh todeh?" he asks as if we aren't spending this time together.

This is it. I make the decision right before what ackeem said process in my brain.

Him think him ago deh pon phone all day no a rass.

"WE.... I point between him and I, "are spending the day together so no phone call, no work, no don shit for the remaining of our mini vacation. Everything aguh pon pause until Monday mawning" I told him standing infront of him with one of my hand on my hip.

"Suh yuh a bad me up now?" he asks pulling on the towel wraps around me until it let loose and fall to the floor.

"Not really bu-- I stop talking when I see his eyes fix on my naked body. "Ackeem!" I whimper when he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him.

Without answering me, he drops me on the bed which cause me to bounce a bit and giggle when he makes his way between my legs.

Guess we ago late fi breakfast dis mawning and me hungry enu..

We all plan to meet up for breakfast in the morning but it seems as if we will be late. Ackeem's finger tenderly touch my body while his lips moves to mine, sparks fill the room when our tongue collide and I forget how hungry I was a few minutes ago.