Chapter 33

Unkown POV...

Kuga walks from the bar with two quarts of Hennessy, three cranberry juices and a quart of white rum. He place them on the table that his friends circled, vibing to the music.

"A weh Kuga real deh pon dwag?" Ziggy laugh as he touch Ackeem's shoulder.

"Him muss kno wah kind a vibes him deh pon in a d nite ya" Ackeem response while his eyes search the crowd for Kayla.

"Unu gwan talk mhon, mi kno unu soon dun dhem" Kuga grumble as he pour out his liquor. "Yow scarie!" Kuga call out, holding up the campari and henny bottle.

Scarie shows him his half cup of liquor that he's slowly sipping on while he try to know Kady. Something rise up inside of Ackeem when he see Kayla dancing away and her skirt riding up.

A frown plays on his face as he gulp down the harsh taste of henny and cran juice before turing to get another one.

"Ziggy can you pour me some of those?" Bianca say as she points to the campari and magnum bottles.

"Who ya talk? Like yuh wah mi ooman create excitement if she eva see mi... kindly mek you man do it" Ziggy decline as he search the crowd for Shantel.

He knows how Shantel hates Bianca and what makes it worse is Shantel is  Kayla's friend and he know how Shantel would behave if she ever see him talking up to Bianca.

"Cum mi dweet ya, da bwoy ya a gyal clown enu" Kuga offer, taking her cup.

"Fuck off battyman" Ziggy says to Kuga.

"Yuh wuda a know" Kuga chuckle as he pour out Bianca's drink.

"Mi a tap Parr wid yuh, yuh loose nuh bloodclaat" Ziggy grumble which a Kuga dying with laughter.

The entire time, Ackeem seems lost just focusing on that one gem that he foolishly let go off of and would do anything to have her back.

"So you're just going to embarass me here?" Bianca asks poking Ackeem's chest.

"D fuck duh yuh" He frown as he take another sip of his liquor.

"What's wrong with you? You're here with me but still breaking your fucking head off to look at your ex, like tf" Bianca scoff.

"Breeze mi man" Ackeem hiss, pushing her from between his legs.

"Wow! If you're still inlove with her then why start something with me?" Bianca huff, stomping her feet.

Kuga and Ziggy minding their business but still listening to what's going on.

"My girl gwan nuh mhon and geh mi a break, from nite you juss hitch up pon mi suh" Ackeem wave her off.

"So you're just going to speak to me like that infront of your friend? I don't even kno who I bother to even come here with you... you just make me....." she stomp again while raising her cup of liquor to pour on Ackeem.

"Bombo ole, if you eva, mi murder you red blooclaat rite yasso" Ackeem threaten as he rise from his seat.

Now Ziggy and Kuga get involve, Ziggy try to brace Ackeem out of her face while Kuga convince her to leave before things get messy.

"Nuh botha medz her dwag" Ziggy reasons with Ackeem, while trying to keep him from going after Bianca.

"If you want her back so bad then go to her! I hate you!" She curse over the music as Kuga pull her away.

"Wonda if da gyal deh kno who she a deal wid?" Ackeems asks bitting hard on his lips as he look at Kuga pulling her through the crowd.

"She nuh kno but mi kno suh no mind har boss man" Ziggy says.