Chapter 6

Introducing.....

Kady(the bad hairstylist)

Shawn Murray aka Ziggy

__________________________________________

The thought of my scalp hitching me every minutes have me wanting to change my mind from putting on this lace frontal but here I am already in the chair while Kady install it.

I like my hair free but because Ackeem have plans for us to go to ocean coral spring for the weekend so I have to get myself beautify. I already did my nails in simple french because knowing after this trip, I will be biting them off. I scrunch my face up as kady turn on the hair dryer and place it to my head to melt the glue.

lawd a hate this thing...

I don't know why she affi mek the heat linger one place so long kmt.

Me ears them feel like them on fire...

That's why I don't live in these things enu, I wonder how those wig influencer do these install often and the next thing I don't like about it, is that it damage hair line too much worst if you don't be careful how you take it off. When she turn it off, I breath out in relief because I don't know why beauty come with pain.

"Yuh soon dun kady?" I asks her, already feeling miserable.

"Lawd kayla! as you hair start so you want it fi done... me nuh flash enu" She laugh. " and too how yuh rass picky, me affi do it gud becuz I can't manage yuh" she continue.

"Girl, me wah hurry up and go do mi make up becuz time a fly" I peep down on my phone and see that it's almost 1:30 pm and by 4pm or so prezii ago ready.

"Me soon done mumz, yuh man clean pon yuh phone screen sa" She compliment with her eyes down in my home screen.

"But muss" I boast looking down on the picture as well.

"So a jus unu one a go a hotel?" Kady inquire.

when I say this woman fast member a so it go.

"No, him friend Ziggy and him woman and Monique" I answer her, she know Monique well but not Shantel.

"Suh yuh couldn't bring me fi keep Monique company?" She fake hurt, pouting like a child.

"next time" I answer short as I reply to Monique message asking  if my hair almost finish. She leave after her hair was finish to go get her lashes done.

I gladly jump out of the chair when Kady announce that my hair is finish. I quickly pay her and leave to the make up artist on the same plaza.

I am doing a simple glam never want anything fussy and I know it will wash off in the pool because I can't go hotel and don't go in a pool. That no spell sense at all unless me did a mensurate and my red sister and I don't in a any malice so she made sure came from last week. After grabbing some grocery for home, I make my way home to get ready.