Chapter 42

Ackeem POV

The game become uninteresting to me so I switch the tv off and put away the controller. I jump on my bed while grabbing up my phone but then feel the urge for something strong.

Campari and magnum..

I get myself back into the wheel chair and wheel towards the door. As soon as I open up, I hear sounds coming from Kayla's room, sounds that have me dark as midnight.

A cah one a dhem security bwoy deh she have a fuck her in deh...

Afta Kayla nuh rawse mad..

Madly, I get back into my room and grab my gun then goes back to her room door. I place my ears to the door and hear her moaning loudly and dhat's when I lost it.

I burst the door open and wheel inside with my hand on my gun between my legs. My heart beat simply calms down when I see that's she just playing with her self.

Sexy yf.. mi know shi affi wah fuck..

-_-
Kayla

When realization get to me that Ackeems is right infront of me staring on my finger that is glue to my cl!t, I quickly pull the duvet over my body. My eyes shift between his legs where his gun is.

"Weh yuh cum In ya fa?" I asks gripping the duvet closer to me.

Mi feel embarrassed essi...

"Think a man yuh did have in ya" he says then wheel closer to the bed.

Dhat explain di gun...

"Why yuh neva call mi?" He asks tugging on the duvet, trying to take it off.

"Fi wah?" I pull it up more onto me.

"Tap nuh b and mek mi seet" he says as he continue tugging on it.

"Ackeem please leave" I points to the door while securing the duvet from leaving my body.

"Yuh mad tuh pussyclaat after weh mi jus see"

By the time I turn to put my phone on the night stand, he is already on the bed and snap the duvet from my body. My t-shirt is ride up so his eyes roam over my vagina.

"Ackeem mi nah play wid yuh enu" I says as I pull my t-shirt down to block his eyes out.

Mi feel shy....

"Play wid it mek mi see" He move closer to me and start removing my hand that is holding down the t-shirt to cover me up.

"Ackeem no" I giggle, swatting his hand away.

"Please nuh b" he place his lips at my neck and slightly kiss me there.

Wave of electricity bolt through my body, I feel butterflies swaming my stomach as he lightly trail kisses on my neck.

"Please baby, play wid eh fi mi" he groan against my neck..

"A-ckeem" one of my hand move to the side of his face, pressing his head more unto my neck.

"Want mi fuck yuh?" He pull away from my neck and stare into my eyes.

"Mhmm" I hum while avoiding eyes contact with him.

He place two of his fingers under my chin and tilt my head up so my eyes meet his. His soft lips captures mine's and we share a passionate kiss before he pull away.

"Wah mi?" He asks placing his hand over mine that I'm using to hold down my t shirt.

"Yes" I lowly reply while looking down.