Chapter 25

Introducing: Joseph Dale aka Scarie

******************************************

After climbing out of the shower, I wrap a white towel around my body and reach for my toothbrush and starts brushing my teeth.

I did my nightly facial routine then walk to the room to get dress. There is no presence of ackeem when I enter so I quickly get dress into a black lace lingerie and moisturize my skin before grabbing my phone.

I see a lot of message from my friends and I reply to them that I am good.

8764045779: sorry bout wah happen since nite B, mi jus....

I didn't continue reading all of his message before I block him completely and delete his previous messages something I should have done long time ago. I place my phone down and set out to find Ackeem.

"yuh nuh think a nun a Damion boy dem?" I hear his voice coming from the kitchen.

..

"Luk into it fimi becaz him affi get dirt eitha way" he says in a deadly tone.

..

"Ariite nuh seh a word" he end the call.

I stand by the door way looking at him while a entwine my fingers to get, nervously. I see that he's in change of clothes so he must have bathe in the other bathroom while I was taking my shower.

He takes a drink from whatever he have in the cup with his eyes glaring at me deadly. He's still upset, I walk closer into the kitchen and lean against the island.

"Sorry fi upset yuh" I lower my head, looking at my entwine fingers.

"Yuh gud mon" He slam the glass on the counter and about to walk away when I grab his shirt stopping him. "Kayla leggo me sh-

"Mi sorry B" I wrap my arms around his torso so that he couldn't move.

I move around him so that I can look up at his face which shows that he's still upset so I burry my face in his chest to avoid his stares.

He sigh lowly before taking my face in his hand and tilt my head up to look into his eyes that is now back to normally.

"Yuh kno da bwoy deh and no lie to mi B" he asks and I gulp hard trying to remove my gaze from his but he keeps my face steady.

"No B" I lie again.

I just can't tell him the truth knowing what he might do to me and I have delete everything for Julius and block him so all this can get behind us.

"Mek sure" he says before wrapping his arms around me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________