Chapter 15

Introducing....

Kemar Burell aka Kuga (32 years old)

●●February ●●

The constant ringing of my phone, jerks me from my peaceful sleep. I don't know why I didn't put my phone on DND because some people just don't respect the time they call you. It stops so I rest my head back on the pillow comfortably but not for long because I got disturb again.

Who dhat mon?? Kmt

I scoots over to where my phone is on the bedside table and that's when I realize that Ackeem is not on the bed. I pick my phone up and see Shantel's name flashing across it.

"A weh ya call mi so early fa miss?" I asks as I turn the lamp on and glimpse the time on my phone. 2:12am..

"Prezii cum in yet?" She asks with concern in her voice which have me puzzle.

I look over at his side of the bed then the bathroom and nothing. He wouldn't just leave and not say anything to me.

"Him neva tell mi him ago no weh, a wah?" I asks starting to worry as I walks out of the room to check the house for him.

She takes in a deep breath before talking." Ziggy tell mi him, prezzi, scarie and kuga a go on the road from bout two hours ago and mi hear say shoot out gwan--

"Shantel tap, nuh seh ntn more please" my knees instant gets weak, I couldn't finish climbing the stairs down.

"Kayla mi a call him and nah get nuh ansa, call prezii and see if dem gud" she says worries lacing in her voice.

A wah dhis mon? How Ackeem fi juss gwan and nuh tell me..

"Ariite" I answer before handing up.

My heart starts beating fast while my fingers quiver over my phone screen to dial his number. I sat on the stairs while I wait impatiently for him to answer.

Mi cah botha wid dem ya supm ya enu kmt...

On my second attempt to call again, he walks in dress in all black. As much as I am relief that he's safe, I am upset with him. If it wasn't for Shantel, I would even know that he step out. I send her a message that he's here.

"Weh ya cum from?" I asks peeling myself off the step. I didn't even feel the coldness of it until now.

"Gwan back go sleep b" he said, sliding his hoodie over his head as if I don't need an explanation.

"Really? Ackeem, yuh lef without telling me an--

I zoom in on his marina and see blood stain at on it and the two black glock he's removing from his waist.

"Wapm to dhis?" I asks pinching the side of his marina with my eyes focus on the blood stain.

"Wapm to yuh b... Mi guh mash up a wuk" he hiss then remove the bloody marina.