Chapter 27

Introducing: Amanda Phillips. 👆

----------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! If you know you'll be triggered by sexaul abuse scene please skip this one out. Thank you.
●○●○●○●○●○●

I wish the ground could open up and suck me in right now. I am now complete naked as Damion rip my blouse and bra off and remove my panty.

He run his hand through my vagina while the other hand squeeze one of my breast roughly and Julius join him in squeezing my next nipple.

"Please stop!" I cry while trying to ease them off me but each time I do so, I earn a slap in my face.

The recording starts and Damion pull his zipper down and pull down his pants exposing his really large d!ck. He lick his lips as he crawl on top of the table towards me.

"Opm yuh foot" he demand and I shake my head indicating no.

"Yuh deaf" Julius slaps me.

"Please nuh do dhis.... mi a beg unu" I cry out.

Damion pull my legs apart forcefully and slam himself inside of me. I scream out in agony while trying to close my leg but he spread them even wider.

"Fuck!" He groan as he thrust inside of me hard and fast ignoring my cries.

Julius watch with a evil grin playing on his lips as he continuing pinning me down on the table so I'm unable to move.

"Dhis prezii one did a get" Damion groan, Licking his lips as he watch his hard d!ck sliding in and out of me.

"Tap! Please please please!" I beg as the pain get even more Intence.

"Shut her up Killa" Damion order before let out a deep groan.

Julius them flip a sharp knife from his waist and place it at my neck.

"Move and yuh dead" he threaten.

With one hand holding the knife, he walks to the side of the table and start pulling his pants down. His hard d!ck free from his pants and bounce on my cheek to how near he is to me.

"Duh nuh fuckery and me slash up throat" he threaten pressing the knife more onto my neck.

He then push his d!ck inside of my mouth, my screams muffle right away. Tears leak from my eyes as he push his d!ck to the back of my throat.

"Fuck!" They groan at once as they do their wicked act.

I lay there feeling lifeless and disgust of my self, their hands play with my breats and I feel like throwing up.

Soon Damion groan loudly and I feel warm liquid inside of me then Julius groan while releasing all over my face.

My vision then becomes dark, they both laugh afterwards. I curl on my side with the little energy that I have  left inside of me and clear Julius cum from my eyes.

I turn to see Julius with his gun, loading it and my eyes widen. I try to find the strength to get up and run but my feet fail me. Damion pull the phone from the ring light and gives it to Julius while he takes the gun.

"Mek sure the pussy see dhis" Damion says dangerously before turning his eyes to me.

I hold my hands up shielding my face while begging for my life but soon I starts feeling like fire is pacing through my body and  everything just goes blank.

End of scene

____________

Unknown