Chapter 12

Unknown POV

Ackeem pick up his phone to call the securities at his gate to make sure they didn't let Kayle leave but then he change his mind and call her instead. She didn't pick up, so he tired again and again but get the same result.

"Kayla ansa the bloodclaat phone nuh" He hiss as gets voicemail again.

He decided to give her sometimes before calling her back and when he did, she still isn't taking his call which have piss him of even more.

He throws his phone aside and walks down to the kitchen for a drink. He leans against the kitchen island with a cold dragon in his hand, sipping on it while he contemplate on if he should go to her house or not.

"Hey you" Melody call out to him as she makes her way inside of the kitchen.

"A wen unu cum back?" Ackeems ask turning towards her, he notice the confuse look on her  face. "When did you guys get back?" He sigh, he hates to repeat himself.

"Oh not that long... Where's you girlfriend?" She quickly divert the topic to Kayla as she looks around.

"She nuh deh ya" he answer under his breath.

Before melody could response, he slam the empty bottle on the kitchen island and walks out.

When he gets back to his room, he try calling Kayla again but this time her phone is off so he send her a voice note.

Kayla: watch me and yuh bloodclaat wen mi see yuh ere that pussyhole.... gwan fuck yuself with me Kayla.....

He then delete that voicenote and record another one.

Kayla: Yow yuh nuh see mi a ca-

He didn't get to finish talking because of the knock he hear on his door. He cancel the voice note and put his phone down before opening the door.

"What is it Melody?" He sigh, frustratedly running his finger through his hair.

"Can I come in?" She asks.

"What for?" He raised a brow at her.

"I can't sleep and I just need to talk" she run her tongue over her top teeth teasingly.

"Me nuh in a d mood to talk right now"

"It won't stay long, just until I get sleepy... please" she pouts.

Ackeem lowly hiss his teeth. "Ok come in" he says, moving out of the way so she can pass.

_____________________________

●●●Sunday●●

●●Kayla's POV ●●

After I finish ironing out my outfit, I unplug the iron and put it away making sure it's not close to anything to get burn. With my towel still wrap around me, I remove the bonnet from head and let my locs loose.

I style it in a half up and down style then starts on my make up. I am no expert on makeup but I can let my self look presentable in public. I look over at my light up phone screen and ignore it.