Bonus Chapter

Montego Bay..

"You're lil princess is doing great!" Doctor Grant exclaimed as we both look at my baby on the screen.

I'm close to forty weeks and in less than a week I will he ready to meet my bundle of joy. It has been rough these past months going through my pregnancy alone and even though I face challenges, it's the best decision I think I made not getting Ackeem involves in our life.

"So you both are doing well" She said as she clear the gel from my huge stomach.

"Thanks Doc" I answered as I pull my blouse down and sit up carefully.

"You can go into labor anytime now Ms. Mullings so I suggest you have someone around for that" She peeped up at me.

She knows that Ackeem isn't present but I didn't get into details why and she also knows that I am living alone. Shantel would come now and then to see how I'm doing but she have her son to take care of plus her business.

Shi have a mini mart ina di square a har madda community...

"Yes Doc, I have that all sorted out" I lied.

"Are you sure Kayla?" She cock her head to the side while staring at me.

"Yes, My friend is coming over tomorrow and she will be here right up until I give birth" I lied again as I think of calling Shantel in although I know she won't be able to stay that long.

"Ok and if anything please call me" she reminds me.

"That I will definitely do" I slide of the bed and slide my feet in my slippers.

I bid her a  goodbye and walk out to my car. On my way home I stop at the supermarket to get somethings as I won't be coming out for the rest of the week.

Hope mi memba fi write on my status seh mi ago close until further notice.

For the little time I have been in Montego Bay, I try to settle in so I rent a two bedroom house in Cornwall court and rent a station in bay.

Things isn't bright like it was in Kingston but I manage just find. I drive up inside of my home and exit the car with the few little items I pick up on my way.

"Hey Kayla, mi a wonder how mi no see you all day" My neighbor, Ms. Daisy call out at the fence that separate us.

Shi ole and nosey essi but shi kind to mi and always a look out fimi.

"Evening Ms. Daisy, mi did go on the road go deal wid somethings" I replied while fumbling in my purse for my keys.

"Becareful round the steering enu becaz see yuh belly drop deh" she points to my tummy as she lean against the fence.

"Yes dhat mi a do" I mumbled.

"Suh yuh like how yuh deh near, yuh baby fada nah come?" She asked.

Lawd! Lady mi nuh wah fi a memba bout him.. kmt

Mi tell har mi babyfada deh a farrin because she too fass..

"Suppose tuh" I mumble as I start pulling the veranda gril.

"Suppose tuh? Him affi cum fi-

"Ms. Daisy lata we talk, mi well wah peepee" I hastily said as I stomp my feet showing how desperate I am to pee.

Mi juss wah get away from da topic ya...

I enter my warm house and place the bags down along with my keys. I slide down into one of the chairs around my dinning table and drop my face in my palms.