Chapter 31

Introducing: Bianca Parker.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

As much as the scenario that is playing out perfectly well in my mind and would give me great satisfaction to teach this b!tch a lesson, I dismiss it forcefully.

Nah fight no gyal ova no man, mi nuh ediot....

She know what she was doing when she booked me and the reaction she is looking for will not come from me because I am a mature woman and I will not let Ackeem feel like he is important to me anymore.

But he is....

I take in a deep breath and continue filing down her nails. I try as hard as I could not to have eye contact with Ackeem but my heart been acting up and forcing my attention to him.

A suh fuck up her nails too...

I slightly shake my head to dismiss that thought, I am good at doing my work and I will remain professional to make her see that I am not affect by her being with my ex. After finishing one hand, I signal her to put up her other hand.

"I don't like to keep babe waiting, how much longer?" She snickers.

This b!tch is trying to get on my nerves

Keep your calm Kayla..

"I am sure there is a time frame on my website on how long it would take" I response with a sly smile.

"Oh it's like I over lo-ouch"

"Sorry" I mumble as I purposely poke her cuticle for her to shut the fuck up.

"You good Kayla?" Kady asks as she walks over to my station, I know she pick up on what's going on here.

"Fantastic" I smile while looking up on her.

"Dhat mi wah hear" She laugh then walk back to her station.

I slowly glimpse up at him, he leans again the railings outside with one foot press against it while typing away on his phone.

bad to bad, mi always mek sure him hair keep up... luk how eh shaggy shaggy and luk dutty

Not my business still, from the luks a da gyal ya it obvious she cah do shit...

I remove my eyes from his when he catches me looking at him. I don't know why I am making it so obvious that I miss him after all he did to me.

Lets just say the heart wants what it wants and disobeying what the brain is saying. I know it's stupid of me to still love him and jealousy is killing me inside to know that he's fucking this B!tch.

"Go wash off yuh finga dhem a d pipe" I told her while beckoning her to the sink.

"Ok" She place her phone on the chair and get up.