Chapter 26

Introducing: Devon Gordon aka Damion

_____________________________________________

Unkown

"Cho Bloodclaat!" Ackeem hiss as he slow down into the steady traffic that doesn't seems to be clearing up any time soon. He check his phone as he remember messaging Kayla about a hour ago and notice she have seen his message but never reply.

He dial her number and get voicemail over and over which even piss him off more.
He throw his phone on the passenger's seat and grip the steering wheel as he move up into the line.

He then reach back for his phone and check the time that shows 8:46pm, letting out a deep sigh he toss his phone back on the seat.

"Gwaan nuh pussyole" He beats his horn as the car infront of him stand still instead of going up on in the line.

As soon as he reach a turn off that he can take to avoid the traffic, he turn off and speed off to cut out the town. He glimpse every now and then on his phone and still Kayla didn't return his calls or message which he find strange.

Weh d fuck she deh.....

how she nah ansa mi and mi kno mi nuh do nth....

He question himself as he makes his way home. Once he drive up in his garage, he exit the car and enter the house while swinging the door shut behind him.

"B!" he call but no answer.

"Babes!" He calls searching downstair before making his way upstairs.

"Kayla! B!" he looks in the room then turn his mouth inside the bathroom and nothing.

"how she nuh reach back ya yet?" He question while flipping his phone out and dial her number once again.

Beta have gud explanation fi dhis...

When he get voicemail, he rush outside and notice he didn't see her car so he asks his securities if they see her come in and their response is no.

He jump into his car and check her salon which is close up then he drives down to her house and he didn't see her.

On his way from her house, he stops at Monique's gate and toot his horn until she comes in sight. Monique walks out to the gate looking at Ackeem's park car bewilder.