Chapter 23

About a hour or so have pass and Ackeem didn't come back inside of the room which leaves me uncomfortable to fall asleep.  I am use to falling asleep with him on the bed or in his arms. I climb of the bed and enter the bathroom where I open the cupbroad and search for aspirin. I find some advil gel tablets and I take two of them then go back to the bed.

Another thirty minutes have pass and he still didn't come back to bed and I couldn't sleep so I walk out of the room to find him. Upon climbing down the stairs, I hear loud gunshots audio coming from the living room and there Ackeem is sitting infront of his seventy five inch tv playing game.

I slowly walks inside of the room and Ackeem either see me and act like he didn't or he didn't notice my presence until I wrap my arms around his neck from behind the sofa he's seating on.

"Babes cum sleep nuh" I beg trailing my hands slowly down his bare chest as he's not wearing any shirt.

"Gwan nuh mon... Yuh nuh seh head a hawt yuh" He hiss, pushing my hands off him and continue his game.

"Tap gwan suh Ackeem, it tap now" I walk around the sofa and sit next to his with my hands rest on his leg. "Cum nuh b" I beg, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Lowe me mek mi play me game Kayla and mi nuh ready fi sleep" He hiss again.

"Mi cah sleep wid out yuh pon eh bed B" I whine shaking his legs which makes a loud hiss come from his mouth.

"Kayla nuh mek mi and yuh ha- his sentence cuts short when I place my lips on his and starts kissing him deeply, he mumble against my lips but I ignore him and climb on top of him which cause the controller to fall from his hands.

I kiss him eagerly and passionately while grinding on him. His arms snakes around my waist and I smirk against his lips. He kiss me back with my same energy, pulling me in closer to him. A moan escape my lips when his bulge rise up underneath me touch my core through the fabric of my underwear.

"Babes" I moan as his lips latches onto one of my arousing nipple and he suck on it eagerly while pinching the other one lightly with his index and thumb.

"Fuck B!" Ackeem groans as his finger slide into my underwear and he feel the wetness of me.

"Mhm" I moan when his fingers teasingly rubs over my cl!t repeatedly, I fling my head back with my eyes rolling over as he pleasure me with his finger thrusting in and out of me.

"Cum fi mi baby" He whisper, his warm breath linger underneath my neck as he repeat those words.

My moans becomes uncontrollably and loud as he thrust his finger faster inside of me with his thumb circulating my aching cl!t. I feel my orgasm near when his lips find my nipples again, I bounce up and down his finger with pleasure swimming through my body.

"A-ackeem! oh Fuck!" I starts vibrating on him as I cum.

"Yes babe, cum fi yuh man" Ackeem whisper pumping his fingers faster inside of me which send me over the edge once more.

My panting becomes hard, slowly I catch my breath and Ackeem starts kissing me desperately with his d!ck now rock hard in his shorts. I ease my body a bit up so he can release it from his shorts, he then shift my panty a side and place his tip at my entrance.

"Ride mi b" he beg and I slowly sit down on his d!ck.

As soon as I adjust and get comfortable with his size, I starts bouncing up and down his d!ck with my hands press firmly on his chest. I throw my head back as I ride him to my satisfaction. I feel my walls locking up his d!ck and the way he groan gives me more satisfaction.