Chapter 14

It's like I am stuck in a phrase just staring at the dirty underwear while my blood keeps boiling up inside of me unable to allow my feet to move. Just to imagine him fucking her on the bed where I lay my head just have rage flowing through me like lava coming from a volcano.

suh dis a did him plan mek him allow mi fi lef lastnite

It's like he didn't hear me call his name because all now I don't see him or hear him answering me. Breathless with anger, I march out of the bathroom while securing the thong from falling of the stick. When I get into the room, his eyes stuck on the screen of the tv unaware of my presence.

"Ackeem!" I shouts his name and he jump around looking at me surprise.

"Weh ya frighten me suh fa b?" He asks then his eyes look to the thong then at me.

"Weh d fuck is dis?" my voice fill with anger.

"Wah kind a question dhat yuh a ask mi Kayla, nuh yuh one a tek of draws ina ya" He hiss his teeth then turn back to the game.

Watch dis bwoy a try tek me fi clown...

I walk over to where the plug is and unplug the tv.

"Bomboclaat kayla weh yuh do dhat fa?" he curse throwing the controller down and rise on his feet.

"A nuh my panty dis ackeem suh who d fuck yuh did have in ya?" I asks again.

"Mi notice yuh a try draw me out from weh day ya enu, best yuh go essi ere?" he looks at me seriously before moving to plug the tv in again.

"A ediot yuh a try tek mi fa dutty bwoy, a dats why yuh glad me left lastni-

"Pussy watch yuh mouth" He step to me and that's when I drop the plunger and gear up for him.

I know he would go after my throat so before he get the chance, I grab his d!ck then makes sure I grab his balls too and I wasted no time squeezing them hard.

"Blood-claat Kayla... leggo... mi hood" He growl breathlessly, unable to move.

"Who fa draws that?" I ask glancing at the thong on the floor then back to his.

"B mi nuh fucking know---- ahhhhh!" he growls again when I squeeze it some more. "Kayla mi aguh--- ahhh bomboclaaat!" His voice become rapsy.

I then sink my teeth into his chest demanding his answer to my question, I know he will kill me when he get the chance but for now, I have the up hand. He growl out in pain then scoop to the floor where I followsuit with my hand still squeezing his manhood and my teeth in his chest. I finally realize my teeth and see a dangerous mark on his tattoo chest.

him aguh kill mi bloodclaat

"Who yuh fuck in ya ackeem? a dutty gyal melody?" I asks twisting his manhood in my hand.

"B please let eh go--- bombo-

His eyes become red as blood and I quickly let him go, he cry out in pain as he curl up on the floor in a perfect ball, breathless.

"Mi aguh fuck up yuh blooclaat" He wince.

I didn't wait until he gain strength to rise before sprinting through the door. He starts running after me cursing about how much shot I am going to receive. With my heart beating heavily in my chest, I pick up speed and reach to the stairs. I make about five big steps down about twenty flight of stairs.

"mi and yuh pussclaat ere gyal" I hear him grunting behind me.

"Nelly! Christine!" I starts shouting once I reach the bottom of the stairs and see that he is right behind me.