Epilogue

With a slight frown on my face, I stared at the toys scatter all over the room that I cleaned up like fifteen minutes ago.

Motherhood isn't easy especially with a three years old toddler moving around and messing up everything she sees.

"Indiana" I let out a heavy sigh as I move around the room to clean up while searching for her.

"Indie" I call again but hear her tinny foot steps in the living room.

I quickly finish cleaning her room once again then make it to the living room where I see her picking off the balls that's decorated on the Christmas tree.

"Little girl, lef dhem" I call out as I move to her but she run off into the kitchen.

"Indiana don't go near the stove" I run to get her. "Why are you so rude indie?" I asked her as I picked her up.

I walk over to the Christmas tree that she half demolished and just imagine the work I have to do to get them decoration back on and straighten the tree.

"Look how you mess up the tree" I fix her in my arms as she looks at it. "Do you want me to pull it down and then no present for you?"

"No! I want present!" She shouted with a frown.

"Don't shout at me" I spoke to her sternly.

"I want present" she pouted crossing her hands over her chest.

"If you promise to be a good little girl and stop giving mommy work then y-

"I want my daddy" she pouted.

Each time I try to discipline her, she wants her father because he spoil her and will allow her to do whatever she wants at his house. Speaking of him, this man bought a piece of land right across from my house and build his house so that way he can be closer to Indiana.

Wi nuh deh back together but we do great in Co parenting.

It's kinda work out good for me because he can pick her up after school and keep her until I'm home but it's also bad for me because he watch my house like a security.

"Take me to my daddy now!" Indiana spoke rudely.

"Watch your mouth little girl" I scold her while using my index finger to gently tap her on her lips.

She started crying out loud as if I hit her hard and I know I didn't.

And wen she staat bawl and scream enu, ppl think mi a kill har because the ole neighborhood hear har.

"Tap eh noise indie because me no lick you hawt"

"Daddy!" She cried while trying to twirl her way out of my hands.

I rolled my eyes at how extra she is while trying to calm her down. Not long after, my front door start beating down and I didn't of to open up to know who it is.

"Daddy!" Indiana cried while stretching to her father who's at the door.

"Wah do har?" He looked up at me seriously. "Hush mama" he rest her head on his shoulder and soothing her.

"She ju-

"Mommy hit my lips" Indiana said through crying.

"Mi nuh lick her hawt she just extra" I defended myself.

"Then how she a cry so? Kayla don't make me and yuh have nothing ere... weh the f- weh yuh a lick har fa" he try to keep the anger out of his voice while soothing Indiana.