Chapter 17

March..

Once again I toot my car horn alerting Monique that I am here. I messaged her before I drive out and now this lady still not here. I have so much things to do today because it's Ackeem's birthday and you know I have to make that special for him.

Yes! Mad ♓ man me deh wid..

I suggested to him that I will put on a big show for his 30th birthday but he refuse it and rather celebrate his birthday discreet, so I respect his request and decide on us spending time alone.

"Gyal hush" Monique says breathlessly as she slide in the passengers seat.

"A weh yuh did a do suh long mon" I asks starting the car then check my mirrors.

"Nuh mama want mi buy somethings fi her and to how she hide d money, she neva memba weh she put it" she buckle her seat belt.

"Oh, mi ago pick up Shantel now, a hope she ready enu" I says as I drive off to her lane.

"Mek mi text her" Monique offers.

After picking up Shantel, we head off to kady's to get my hair done and my nails. Monique and Shantel also have their errands to run.

"Weh ya do fi d boss bday?" Shantel asks, squeezing her small frame between Monique's and my seat.

"Did want keep something fi him but him seh him want something simple so mi plan fi tek him out to dinner and juss treat him nice" I answer.

"Raaay! Mi fren a tek her man to dinner, the table finally turn eh" she exclaim with excitement.

"Mi seh, mi happy fi yuh Kayla. You can mek him breed yuh lata, that's a good gift" she then said.

"Weh breed aguh... gyal yu still Yung ya" Monique says eyeing Shantel.

"A long time them deh suh wah wrong wid dhat?" Shantel retorts.

"Weh yu nuh mek Ziggy breed yuh" Monique fire back.

" ariite unu dun now and dhat nah go happen, first thing mi nuh ready fi dhat and second thing mi period cum lastnight" I told them.

"Mi rass, so ntn fi the boss bday?" Shantel looks surprise.

"What a wikid act" Monique laughs.

"Him vex yf wen mi tell him" I laugh "but I can sort him out otherwise juss dhat him nah go get the entire package" A bat my lashes while laughing.

"Alriite mi gyal" Monique laugh out.

"Yuh got it all plan out dhen sis" Shantel say and I nod.

Monique turn up the music when roze don (unch it) starts playing. They sing along with the song while doing the dance for it. I have the craziest set of friends, one minute them a argue and now look at them.

Mi babies them enu...

I drop them off in the town then make my way up to Kady's. I have some trouble reversing in the parking space and I just wish I don't have to do that much reversing. Thank God, I didn't scrape anybody's car.

"Wah gwaan Kady?" I greets her when I enter the salon.

She is almost finish with the guy's hair she is doing so I take a seat near her station while waving to the nail tech. I didn't like the other two girls so I didn't even glimpse their way.

"Me deh ya... a weh yu say ya do again?" She ask as she try to part the guy's hair perfect.

"Frontal, mi neva text yuh?" I ask her rhetorically.